*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984158-Ask-the-wind
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1984158
Timothy and Kate journey in serch of prince Daniel but what they will find is far beyond.
*Author's Note*
HI!First things first, T -T the mobile services here sucks and what I wrote got delected! So due to this certain error I will keep this chapter short.Now second thing is the main characters are like 17 :3 so don't imagen old people! And finally enjoy! ^^

The lady paced back and fourth nervously beyond the three golden thrones.The king rested his head on his hand and the queen stared at the lady nervously."Did you check his room?"
"Indeed I did your highness,I search this castle far and wide but the prince is nowhere near nor here!"she stoped and glanced at the third throne, it was empty.It was common the young heir to the throne disapear but not for this long."Where are the knights?"The king asked firmly and calmly."My are we going to hunt down the prince?!"
"I have asked you a quetion..."His majesty glared his grey orbs at her blue ones.She gulped at the displeased king.
"Havn't seen t-them since his disapearance your majesty. "Cold sweat rippled down her fair skin.
"I see...inform Ester of his arrival at Kufoku."
"K-Kufoku?!"the two woman mutter out.Kufoku is known for their powerful military and independence,only a suicidal freak would go there, oh wait that's Prince Daniel.Wonderful, the prince tends to wager war with other nations.Almost as though a hobby, he would gather the troops and leave at midnight.Yea murdering a hell load and decapitating leaders, no wonder why the Riem Kingdom gone so high up in popularity.But to go to the Kufoku Empire was a different story, perhaps the legendary prince will fall.
3 years later
"Hurry up Kate, we'll miss the ship at the pace your going at."Timothy spun around to look at his lady friend.
"Shut up! How dare you rush a lady when she's carrying YOUR luggage! "Kate had a barrel sized backpack and two rather large messenger bags at each end of her waist."Well I wouldn't have if it wasn't for your monstrous strenght 'milady'."He mockingly bowed at her like a prince."Bitch!"She stormed pasted Tim, who was silently laughing, toward the deck where the massive ship, Le Coastal, waited for them.

*Yep, that's it for now but hey theres ton of action in the next chap ^^; Thx for reading!*
© Copyright 2014 xmitchymouse (xmitchymouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984158-Ask-the-wind