*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984524-Satans-Labryth
Rated: 18+ · Thesis · Supernatural · #1984524
Satanic Philosophy
Chapter ONE
While the waning moon is brightly shining. And the Orion`s Belt is at its greatest peak.
And the planets Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter is perfectly aligned together. Take a dagger, and trace an inverted pentagram into the circle. And take a chalice, and seal your fate.

Chapter TWO
A man is overlooking the forest, and distant sea. While the sun is setting behind the snowy capped mountains there at the dark lake. He is standing on top of a body of a man that has a sword in his chest with his left foot. The man that the man is standing on top of has the same spitting image of the man is standing on top of him. The man that us standing is holding a crystal sphere and griningly. While he is guarding a plynth at the snowy capped mountains there at the dark lake.

Chapter THREE
There was three women there at the dark lake. One of the three women was sitting on a rock near the dark spring. With a chalice, and a dagger in one hand, and the other hand is resting on the head of a mountain ram. That sat beside her. while  couching down, and pouring the elixer from the chalicte into the dark spring. The other woman as a snake.wrapped                          around her. She is standing near a long Septenary Star Game Board. She is holding a Septenary Star Game Board Piece in her other hand as if she was going to move it on a higher Septenary Star Game Board. The third woman is lookingintently into the the crystal tetrahendon. While holding it in one hand. And throwing crystal spheres into the dark lake with the other hand.

Chapter FOUR
The sun was setting behind the snowy capped mountains, and a pyramid of skulls had reared up at the stones near a mountain  cliff. With a torn black flag, and an inverted pentagram banner. The sun went behind the snowy capped mountains. Where there are nine pillar of stones. Where there is a yellowed desert sand path. Leading to two crumbling ordinate towers. The yellowed desert sand path between the ordinate towers. A large black book lies in the yellow desert sand. Next to a large crystal tetrahendron near a cliff there at the snowy capped mountains at the dark lake.

Chapter FIVE
Inside the large tetrahendron a man and a woman is kneeling down together. While facing each other, and holding hands. They began to stand up together. They are standing on a dias with an inverted pentegram inscribed on it. Finally they both begin to sit a the table with a Septenary Star Game Board, and there they both are looking into the distance.
© Copyright 2014 noctulius64 (noctulius64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984524-Satans-Labryth