*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984557-Genesis-of-the-Damned-book-1---part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1984557
Soulis fallows her sister angel 2 earth 4 love, only 2 find love again n an unlikely sourc

# 2 Lucifer
Now let me tell you a bit about the beautiful Lucifer. Although she may now be queen of hell and Evil. People forget two things; one no matter what she is an angel of light and two she is the most beautiful angel of Heaven, now of Hell. Let me tell you more of her.
Here is a bit of detail about her. She is tall like an Amazon, I think she may be one of the tallest Feminine Divine or Angels of heaven I believe she was 6’7”. Her hair was the most unusual of all it sparkled opalescence, as if someone cast a rainbow in her hair with some pearl dust it shimmered so beautifully. Her eyes were of a golden yellow; like a wolf’s eyes, they glowed so bright that is why she was called the light of heaven or Lucifer of the light. However we could have called her headlights if there were automobiles back in the day. She, like all Feminine divine looked as though our skin was cast from a mold of milk or white chocolate or maybe even Dove soap with a slight hue of peach color, so very little. Though. In her human form she had long blond hair down to her mid back as if she was the Goddess Aphrodite off of Xena Warrior princess TV series (A favorite.). Her eyes changed to a light amber coloring with little black speckles like an Easter egg that was splattered with paint.
Oh, Luci, How I miss your company. I thought to myself with a great weighted sadness in my heart.
She was cloned or copied from parts of the Divine Being’s DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID(DNA), but using it in the Divine Being machine altering his DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID(DNA) sample taking 100% of the Y chromosome out and replacing it with an extra X chromosome, so that she would not be and X-Y like the average male of the human race. So, that she would be all women hear her … Meow!
One day in my existence, I overheard the Divine Being and Luci Arguing. They argued over what was the creation of Human beings. Luci didn't want one ounce of the Divine Being’s DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID(DNA) not even 1%. She claimed that they were not worthy of such wonderful DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID(DNA) as they were faulty, useless tools of the Divine Being’s that died too soon. (This is where the idea to expand their lifetimes to hundreds of years came in.) And she made one other point she said that they’d bring about the destruction of everything the Divine Being loved. The Divine Being couldn't believe it or allow it to come into play. I guess he was wrong.
He disagreed and commanded her to heed his warning and behave like she was supposed to, but as Luci and the Divine Being shared one thing in common they were both very head strong. They were like two children scorned and in need of a mother figures ruling attention. Seeing how there was no parental Unit to aid in this tiff. This Disagreement went on for hundreds if not thousands of years. This went on for so long that anger arose in them both and they flew off the handle at each other. Until the Divine Being had gotten fed up with Luci. Since he still felt or had love for her and could not destroy her. He created a realm of beauty fit for a Queen of beauty, light and kindness. But what Divine Being did not know is that Luci’s emotions had gone so far south or deep south, I laughed out loud to myself, so far into being sour. He did this place in secret as a retreat for her to go to cool off. But when he opened the portal to this realm she took it as a punishment. We as the Feminine Divine have or had all the powers of the Divine Beings and every power imaginable and yet to be imagined.
In this place of beauty because of her emotions being of exasperation and anger the realm turned sour as well rivers of sorrow, angry trees, haunted graveyards; more than one endless graveyard mind you, and of sulfur fires. Putrid smells to make any person sick. Of human ideology of Hell to put it simply. A burning Hell for lack of a better term of words.
No one cared to know what happened or more of her well being because of her anger and wrath it had repelled most angels or Feminine divines because of the putrefaction of her with all that negativity. So, the Divine being declared that her realm, and sealed her in there, not knowing that not all of her realm was as putrid as her essence had become. She had a secret garden where everything the realm had to offer when it was new was still there where she went to relax and become herself not the monster she had become.
However her desire for heaven and the Divine being’s company still was very much in her heart. She had managed to sneak her way out of her realm and into Heaven to see her beloved, but even the Divine being was repulsed by her and saddened by her outcome. By this time a new generation of angels was created and used to help the Divine being in whatever, however there was one slight difference they were all stripped of free will. A slave to the Divine being and his new shining toy was named Michelle (Or as man renamed her to Michael). Michelle was also the new wife of the Divine beings.
Michelle still having emotions saw Luci’s beauty and become jealous, when the Divine being refused to talk to her this in turn enraged Luci even more, as she was cast back into her domain, by the new toy Michelle.
Luci now in almost pure hatred for the Divine being declared war on the Divine being, his new Divine Feminine Slave race and human Kind.
The only angels not stripped of their powers were the fallen Feminine Divine, such as me.
Now just for fun and giggles, the age old question will be answered:
Which came first the Chicken or the Egg?
The Chicken, duhh. Without the chicken and rooster there can be no eggs. (In reference to one thing the creation of the first humans.)


# 3 An Angelic Librarian’s Duties Never Dull?
Our duties were simple we stored and recorded the information the Divine Being had coming in. We’d analyze it, categorized and labeled it. There were a lot of desires or I want(s), and he learned at incredible rates which meant he learned a great deal in a short time from his failures and successes, but mostly from his failures. Lilith and I, worked very hard to keep up with his learning patterns and knowledge, together we did this in rapid time. And as time went on I grew to love my serpentine counterpart and friend, more and more each passing day or maybe because time passed slower here so my days could have been tens to hundreds of years, no one really had a concept of time there. So, I am calling their revolution a day.
As I stated above I grew to love her more and more, she was the kindest and brightest of all the feminine divine, even more than Lucifer herself, but as time passed I noticed slight varying changes, such as secretive behavior forming in her. She would hide away in corners, from what I could see reading what the divine being was learning, she learned as well, gaining knowledge of the Divine Beings. Such as How to use her infinite power that all feminine divine had to use at their disposal and in which of course none of this was forbidden. It was never stipulated that we could not grow or learn as a Feminine Divine, I guess becoming whole but not complete. The behavior for secrecy was odd but the learning was not.
The innovations she took were a very curious one. I asked her all sorts of questions as to who, what, where, when, how and why! She gleefully answered all of the questions to me. I do not remember the questions but I do remember her lengthy answer. Which then began to change my mind on my existence as well, she said with both sorrow and joyous tones:
I gain knowledge because I fell almost completely incomplete, and knowledge it fills the gaps and holes to me make me complete. If I tell the divine being he’ll surely be mad at me. From what I have learned of the divine being he would be. He had told me once that he had made us complete so you see my predicament or my problems. So, why do I fell so incomplete? And I know that there is nothing left for me here to read or learn, my sister. I have but only one choice. I have learned all I can here. I must go experience life. I must …
She paused in thought.
I must fall or descend to the realm of earth, to the human realm.
As she said it I could hear her pain and feel her fear.
As is thought is action in our realm Lilith disappeared, and in an instance I knew she had fallen, she had gained what she had desired. I was happy and scared for her all in an instance.
Then came, the angry, thundering sound and I knew that it had come from the divine being. He knew as well. As Lilith fell, my love for her grew even more in strength. It began to rain tears of the divine being down to the planet. (That’s what happened with Noah and the flood.)
A great sadness grew inside of me, a longing for that which had been misplaced, my Lilith. As time went by I, too, started down this path as the Divine Being would say that, “this path you are about to walk down is a lonely and dark one, a path of destruction.” Half a thousand years passed and I, too, was now empty inside. For days I wandered in-between dimensions and realms, until finally I had resolved my wandering issues. Finally I was back in the Divine Being’s realm, my home. The Divine Being had noticed a change in one of his Divine Feminine, noticed something greatly disturbing of his beautiful Divine Feminine; me; Saereal.
“Saereal?” He called in a concerned tone of voice. “Yes, Father?” I smiled at him, as my face quickly slacked back to a look of concern and depression. He smiled back at me. “What seems to be the matter with my child?” I sighed, shrugged my shoulders and began to cry on his shoulders. He put his hands on my head, and began to in a comforting motion pet my head. I sobbed more. “I miss Lilith, so much.” He stopped petting me in the comforting manner, which indicated that I must have said something wrong. He pushed me away and yelled at me in his angry boom-stick voice, loud and clear with a bit of thundering to it,
“YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK HER NAME, OR LUCIFER’S, AGAIN!”
I cringed and backed away in fear, hugging my legs like a baby in a fetal position. I was so scared I backed away from him even more as his back turned towards me and he walked away. He left me to wonder what I did wrong, so I cried even more the saddened flowed faster and faster as if a river. For now I knew why my sister did not tell out father of her plans, and I think that angered him as well. I know why she did what she did. She was right the Divine Being would never understand. I could not let it go, I confronted the Divine Being once again and this time it did not end well for me that is.
This time he grabbed me and threw me to earth without a second thought as to his actual feelings about it or mine. I fell for what seemed like an eternity, I cried even harder on the fall. I cried tears of great sadness as to wonder what I did so wrong, to have angered him. To have him abandon me and cast me aside like garbage. I soon felt something new, the rush of air in my ears and around my body. Until the unpleasant feeling of hitting this vast empty area with tiny grains all over the surface, grains that sparkled like, jewels from the rocky crystal caverns. I learned quickly here that this substance was called sand. When I hit, I made a crater one –eighth of a mile long and wide, circular pattern. When I landed I also heard a wet crack and instantly knew that both my wings were broken. It began to rain the Divine Being was sad. And my bitterness grew, as I thought he should be for being such a cruel bastard creator. All I could see was blood and feel so much pain. I had never felt anything like it. I tried to get up but there was too much pain and I passed out.

© Copyright 2014 Sarah Marrie Burge (lilitudaemonus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984557-Genesis-of-the-Damned-book-1---part-2