*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985147-Ice-Cream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1985147
about a boy that was ice cream
Tori and Chase were hang out by the court yard on a very hot day. Chase was waiting for the ice cream truck to pass by 30 mins passed by and Tori was pissed she, told Chase that they weren’t coming and that he was going to be sun burnt really bad, Chase why don’t you just come home with me and I’ll get mom to by us ice cream, Chase wouldn’t listen he was playing music on his new ipod. Tori mad with Chase got up and walked home. Chase still waiting for the ice cream truck bored an alone wasn’t thinking about what Tori told him or anything all that was on that mind was ice cream. Well later that day Chase finally went home, when he got home and took a shower he came back looking like a lobster. He picked up the phone and called Tori she said I told you so, I told you it was to hot to be sitting out there waiting on ice cream. Chase told Tori, I didn’t understand a word you just said, that she was crazy that he had gotten his ice cream. The next day Tori came to visit Chase, Chase was in so much pain. Tori said are you sun brunt he was like no come to find out he was very sun burnt.
© Copyright 2014 Destine (hayyyy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985147-Ice-Cream