*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985156-Unexpected-Lover
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1985156
A love lost in the moment.
         My body was getting hot, mind flowing fast like a river. My blood was rushing like the flow of traffic on the highway. My body was in shock. Reminiscing on the past and the moments we had shared. I felt like an idiot. My mind didn’t want to believe what was happening was true.
The long pauses after every smart remark you stated.My throat felt like a hot furnace had been lit. I didn’t care about anything you were saying at the moment. Everything was going through one ear and coming out the other. The only thing I didn’t want to hear come out your mouth was that you didn’t love me.
         My legs began to shake; I could feel the tension beginning to build up. I knew it was coming. Crazy thoughts were running through my head. You scolded me like an owner scolding their pet. It felt like someone had taken my heart right out of my chest and ripped it into two. The pain ran through my whole body, inside and out. Confused at the moment you began to talk again.
         I didn’t understand a word you just said. It had come out and I knew you meant it. My eyes began to water. My heart had stopped beating. My mind stopped thinking, and my ears finally began to listen. Your facial expression told me that I was to late. I now fully understood the words you just said to me.
© Copyright 2014 Qwashiaa (qway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985156-Unexpected-Lover