*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985157-Creature
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1985157
Flash Fiction
David face was absolutely clueless. “I didn’t understand a word you said,” he explains to this creature. “Your words sound like you are from a different dimension.” David feared this creature. It scared him internally. The creatures words where scarce. It looked like something from a magazine he would read or a late night show he would watch as a child. The creature reached out to touch David, but David’s fear grew more and more as the creature moved closer. He began to sweat. He has never been in contact with a creature like this before. His Father said he saw one when he was a kid and to never get near them. Its limbs looked terrifying. Its eyes were almost black. Its mouth, full of sharp teeth, looked massively hungry. David’s heart fell into his feet. This creature wanted to touch David. “He might eat me. He might kill me. He might torture me. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!” David thought as his body was shaking and mind starting to go blank. The creature leaned in right next to David’s ear. The intensity was through the roof. The creature opened it’s mouth and said, “No habla ingles.”


© Copyright 2014 Tommy Ballero (dolphinlicker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985157-Creature