*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985166-Popularity-Isnt-What-It-Seems
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1985166
about a new girl
Just moving from a new town, Tammy was able to start a new life with a new school and new friends. Considering that Tammy was so unfamiliar with everything, she had to make friends right away; being that she’s so outgoing and friendly it would be easy for her to do so.
         The next morning it was time for Tammy to get prepared to go to her new school, after getting her schedule from the principle she nervously enter the main door of her first class not knowing what to expect.
“Welcome to U.S. History!” the teacher said happily,
“Would you be kind enough to introduce yourself to the entire class?” he stated, “Tammy” she murmured nervously,
“I didn’t understand a word you just said,” the teacher said laughing, “Can you repeat yourself one more time please?”
“Tammy!” she boldly stated. Then the whole class burst in laughter, but Tammy wasn’t mad she also was laughing along with them like nothing ever happened all her nervousness faded away, then she joined the rest of the class. Every since that day Tammy has been the most popular girl, everybody wanted to be her friend. One day somebody invited Tammy to a house party because everybody wanted her there, so she quickly accepted the invite without hesitation and when home and got ready. Walking into the party, she gets a rude awaking; everybody starting throwing things at her, calling her names, and laughing at the same time.
“What you thought that you was one of us New Girl?” a random girl said as she was pouring drink down Tammy’s shirt, “We were just using you anyways!” somebody yelled. Still not understanding why everybody was turning against her she ran out of the party crying all the way home without looking back.
© Copyright 2014 Crystal (powellc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985166-Popularity-Isnt-What-It-Seems