*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985314-CopperStar-monologue-1
Rated: E · Monologue · Animal · #1985314
This is a monologue featuring my oc CopperHeart
         "I was born on a cold, leaf-bare night; it was a clear night, not a single cloud in the sky to cover StarClan's gaze at the new arrivals of CloverClan, my birth-clan." A golden coated she-cat meowed, her voice echoing around an empty hollow of stone, dens stood tattered and broken along the edges, sheltered from the elements. "My mother, SkyStar, was a beautiful white she-cat with gray tabby markings. My father, BristleClaw, was a brown, battle scarred tom who's tail was nothing more than a stump after an attack from a fox.
They had been expecting three kits, however, fate was cruel... my sister, who would have been named DappleKit, was still-born, and my poor little brother, JackalKit, who was named after father's younger brother, who had disappeared in a fire that ravaged the camp several moons earlier, died only a hour after birth. I was the only one to live."
         "I was unusual to the clan, my golden pelt was one of only two in the entire clan, which was matched by my aunt GingerPelt's darker comparison... but my amethyst purple eyes, they where nothing my new clanmates have ever seen!" She recalled, her breath showing from the cold.
© Copyright 2014 Bad Luck Crew (hetalia14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985314-CopperStar-monologue-1