*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986235-WinterFall-1
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1986235
This is a gift for Drew and Presley. May the love you two share remain strong as ever.
Chapter 1:
Our character's live.

It was a harsh and bitter winter. Crops had frozen over, fields were too icy to replant and there was a general gloomy atmosphere around the town. The two heirs to the throne, Lord Andrew of Huntsdale and Lady Presley of Munlik, had been meeting in secret. There plans unknown to many, but to them it seemed like a wonderful series of events. It was they who had made the winter how it was, but little did they know that what they had done would not only end in their own demise, but would also diminish the popularity of both Huntsdale and Munlik. Before this, however, why don't we become more aquainted with our two characters?
Lord Andrew was a strapping fellow with many years of ruling experience. From birth, he had been given the luxuries of a wealthy upbringing. From the age of 9, his father had taught him how to hunt and survive in the wild. Skills, he thought, wouldn't be necessary in his new kingdom.
Lady Presley, however, was the complete opposite of Andrew. She loved the outdoors, she loved the weekends she and her family spent in the woods telling stories of bears the size of men. But above all, she loved Andrew. It wasn't until the royal marriage proposal had to be made when she truly realised it.
© Copyright 2014 Hacktivist Jack (hacktivistjack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986235-WinterFall-1