*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986607-hexxical-heroine-and-prince-letax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Me
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1986607
The lost heroines diary
I'm the hexxical heroine. I protect the land of hexxitac from monsters. This land is filled with monster infested towers,castles,churches, and many more buildings. I'm the protector of the villages around here so I was dubbed the hexxical heroine. Now for the real story...



It was a great day. The sun was out, and I had no better way to spend the day but in e north. I was looking for the castle that the royal family had onced ruled. It was taken over by walkers years ago. My plan was to take I down and see if the other monsters would die out. I finally found it and slain the mobs at the beggining. Then I walked into the throne room. I saw people tied up, in cages. No doubt they were the rulers of hexxitac. I spotted the king and his minions by him. I drew back my legia bow and fired at him. HWOOSH he called for his minions. He was on fire thanks to my fire arrows and frozen just as I threw my ice grenades. He was swinging aimlessly while still frozen. I took a swing at him with my living metal bigsword. SWOOSH HOWWWSH went my sword as it flung past him. He was already dead. All of his minions had vaporized and now I had to free the royal family . I got out my boomerang and spotted 3 cages. I attached a gold feather to it and threw it at cage one. It fell but instated of making a loud BANG it fell too the ground as light as a feather thanks to my gold feather. I rinsed and repeated for the other two. I had freed everyone.



"Oh a thousand thanks kind sir! " the queen exclaimed

" may you take off your helmet so we can properly congagulate you?" The king asked



I took off my helmet and they were shocked to see a woman wearing hexxical armor. I had a scale helmet and chest plate, diamond leggings and theifs boots on.



"A woman wearing hexxical armor?!" The queen questioned



The reason there so surprised is because of the fact that women can't wear hexxical armor.

Just then a younger man , probably the prince, kissed my hand. He looked deeply into my eyes. Almost as if he loved me. I was no where near attracted to him. I wanted to get away from him and that is what I did.



" WAIT WE DIDNT GET TO INVITE YOU TO OUR THANK YOU FEAAAAAsss..." exclaimed the queen as I left.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I found that the family wasn't kidding about a feast so I came with my armor on. The king and queen were ecstatic that I could make it. They said the prince was waiting for me in his room. I went ups stairs and he sat me down. Immediately I was tied down to a chair in from of a table full of potions drinks and ffod galore.



" what are you doing to me?!?!!" I said



" I lovd  you my dear. You are almost perfect. But not completely." He said slyly



"what i s so imperfect about me?" I asked



He squeezed my boobs



" well these are too small for me And this..."



He pointed at my belly.



"... is is so flat." He said "I like my women with curves... Big curves. So I've made it my duty to fix you."

'

"Hey what are yo-"



He started to pur a potion down me and in a quick second my boobs exploded out of my shirt and kept growing for a bit.



"Ahh a bit better. Now I'll just let that do its best and well move on to the main course."



He started shoving food down my mouth and my belly broke free of my chest plate. It was huge. But not as big as my breasts. But he kept feeding me and I kept I

Getting bigger. I couldn't stop growing. I broke out of the chair but I was completely immobilized by then. My belly was halfway to the ceiling and was almost out of room. It kept growing even though he ran out of food. Pop. My bellybutton just popped out and my belly reached the ceiling. It stopped. I was a fat whale. He got on top of me and started rubbing my belly...





© Copyright 2014 Me (wannagetzelda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986607-hexxical-heroine-and-prince-letax