*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986620-Just1CallHeavenGOD
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1986620
This piece is about trusting the Most High.This was one of many experience of hearing Him.
From: Just1Call@Heaven.GOD

To: poetksmith@xxxxx.com

Subject: Why Don’t You Trust Me


Hello Love,
                   I have chosen you for my divine plan and purpose. I desire to give you so much and yet I ponder on the fact that you don’t trust me. What more must I do to prove to you that I can be trusted?  Haven’t I done enough to show you how much I love you and want you to be with me?

Didn't I protect you from the break-ins, even though our relationship was strained? On the other hand, what about the time I protected you from being robbed and countless of other incidents, I sent my angels to guard you and your family.

I need you to understand that when I speak a thing, it will not return to Me void. When I said follow Me and everything else will fall into place-I meant that. When I said I got your household in My Hands-I meant that. EVERYTHING WILL FALL INTO PLACE (TRUST ME).

I know you've been hurt, abused, mistreated, and etc., but I got you still in the palms of my hands. It’s all working together for your good and my definition of ‘good’ is different from your definition of ‘good’.  When I do bless you, it will not be one specific thing or area. But it will come in like a flood with mighty rushing waters. I have not forgotten you nor will I forsake you.

Now before replying, take time to think about all I have done and said to you and then I will know by your response. However, in the meantime try fasting and meditating over it, to get full clarity of the matter because trust is a factor.

Signed Yours Truly,
Father Of All
© Copyright 2014 kdelightful (kdelightful42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1986620-Just1CallHeavenGOD