*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990482-Demons-dont-sleep-Second-Generation-P1
by Tverse
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1990482
Kalo is dead!What happens next?
INTRO

Kalo jumped in front of his girlfriend right before the blade reached her, stabbing him instead.

"I knew you would do that.Now you've done it."Zake spoke coldly.

Kalo could've just spoken the magic word, but Zake knew Kalo well, and he also knew that if he stabbed Kalo's heart, the healing spell wouldn't work.

"You lucky bastard."Kalo said, now on his knees.

"Oh my god!There's a sword sticking through your heart and I don't know how to deal with it!"

Black blood driped from Kalo's mouth.

"Don't worry,"Kalo assured Crona,"I'll be back.He'll be back."

"Kalo I don't understand."

"Shhhh,"he placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her.

"And remember one thing.I will always love you, you and your buetiful soul."

"No...no Kalo, please don't say that!"She was crying hard, and Kalo shed one last tear.She squeezed him tight, but his grip lossend.His eyes slowly closed and his body disintegrated.The only thing that was left was a black orb, the size of an orange.Deep inside the orb, however, showed a small ball of light.Kalo's soul.

"That was so sweet, now are you ready to die or what?"

Crona grabbed the soul and ate it.Her expression darkened and her eyes cloudedwith blackness.She smiled showing off her new sharp canines.

"So...this is what being a demon feels like.Me like!"

12 years later...

I stood in the sandy wind as Alex serched for his 'thing'.

"Alex, it's hot out here, gimme some water."

"Orion, really?Atleast do something.Sheesh.I'm not even sweating yet."

"That's because you don't have gray skin, you lucky bastard!"

Alex gave me a straight look and threw a shovel at me.

"Dig."

"Stupid son of a.."

Clank!

Alex had hit something.With my help, he pulled out a chest.Inside we found two obsidian knuckles with spikes.

"Demon knuckles."I muttered to myself.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"I said what."

"You said what?"

"Yeah."

"Huh."

"Oh, forget it!Well I guess you can have them.They don't look worth much."

"Aw, cool!l allways wanted weapons.All I had a small, broken dagger.I had a telling that these won't break.

We headed back to Death City and my mind was on my new weapons until I bumped into a girl my age.She droped all of her things and fell.I grabbed her before she hit the ground and pick up her things.

"I'm so sorry, miss."

Then she noticed my sharp teeth.

"You are a demon."

"Oops..."

"I'm sorry boy, but your soul is very valuable.I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it."

Alex had showed up in the nick of time.I took a moment to look at her attire.She wore a suit, the kind that's like a dress at the bottom, black boots and a shigami skull tie.Her hair was black with three white lines on the left side of her head.She already had two twin pistols.They must've been paartners because they talked.

"Let's get em, Crystal! They aren't symmetrical at all!"One said.

"K.J., why does every thing have to be symmetrical?"The other replied

"Shut up, Kami!"The left pistol said.

"Well I've got a partner too!"I yelled.

Alex turned into a red, double sided, battle axe.

"Bring it!"I said, declaring the begining of the fight.

Chapter 1
© Copyright 2014 Tverse (blazedboyadaza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990482-Demons-dont-sleep-Second-Generation-P1