*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990553-Jumanji
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1990553
Lexi, Maisie, Jack, Minho and Newt find the game jumanji. But this game fights back..
Chapter 1:

Lexi, Maisie, Jack, Minho and Newt were all hanging out in Minho and Newt's dorm room. They were drinking coke, eating doritos and eating sweets. They were in a free period and they had two more free periods after this free period.

Just then, Lexi froze and looked around, frowning. Minho looked at her.

"Lex?" Minho asked. "Are you okay?"

"Do you hear drumming?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah. I hear it." Maisie said.

"I hear it too." Newt said.

"I hear it as well." Minho said. Jack looked around.

"Where's it coming from?" Jack asked.

"Let's go find out." Minho said getting up and walking out of the dorm room. The others got up and followed him. Some of the other students were in class, so it was kind of quiet.

Minho followed the sound. As he followed the sound, it got louder and louder. He stopped at some stairs where it was quite loud.

"I think it's coming from the attic." Newt said.

Minho started walking up the stairs, the stairs creaking and groaning underneath his feet. The others followed, looking around.

Lexi walked into the attic and looked around.

She followed the sound to a pile of dusty old books.

"Hey guys!" she shouted over the loud drumming. "It's coming from under the pile of books!"

Lexi moved the books from the pile. She found a wooden board game. The drumming stopped.

"Jumanji." she said to herself.

She picked up the game and brought it over to her friends.
© Copyright 2014 Tazzagirl (dragonlover5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990553-Jumanji