*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990728-60s-sister-spankings
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1990728
Celeste and Sara are sisters in the 1960's who can't seem to keep out of trouble


Celeste was always the girly one out of the two of us. She was 3 years older then me, making me the baby in every scenario. She was the first to go to school, which started much younger in the 60's then it does today. While I would be out down at the creek near our house trying to catch dragonflies in my muddy jeans while we were growing up, she would be inside, firmly seated by the rotary phone talking with her girlfriends about whatever.

She was also much prettier then me, let's not forget. Our mother, one of the thousands of war widows at that time who's man had died overseas, was very old fashioned when it came to looks. It took me ages to convince her to allow me to wear pants.

"Ladies wear dresses, darling," she used to say, "Only boys and bad girls wear pants"

But Celeste never seemed to have much of a problem with looking and acting like a girl. She always wore the most fashionable dresses and hairstyles. When she went through puberty, before me of course, she loved lording over me the fact that she had a woman's body and I didn't. "Smelly Sara" she used to call me, and would laugh about my lack of a chest or hips. Overnight, Celeste was a "grown up" and was therefore allowed to do everything that grown-ups did.

Or so she thought.











Chapter 1: Sara watches her big sister Celeste get her first bare bottom spanking from their mom for wearing too much makeup at age 15, acting too grown up. Hand and corner time
Chapter 2: Celeste sneaks a bottle of whiskey into the house and asks Sara to hide it. Sara is caught drinking some, tells on her sister and both are spanked. Hairbrush, soap and corner time
Chapter 3: Sara is caught kissing a boy after staying out too late. She is spanked bare bottom and told she will be going to an all girls school after junior high. Hand and hairbrush.
Chapter 4: The first week of girls school, Sara is paddled for being rude to the teacher. Wooden paddle
Chapter 5: With their mother out for the weekend, Sara and Celeste have the house to themselves. When Sara breaks their mother's fancy old vase, Celeste decides to spank her before their mother gets home and blames them both. Hand
© Copyright 2014 TheDrownedGod (thedrownedgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990728-60s-sister-spankings