*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990863-Lion-King-Shenzi-Hyena-Vore-Story
by bill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #1990863
This is a short story, Shenzi from the Lion King eats you.I DON'T own this character.
      It was a relatively cool morning on the African savannah. The sun had just come up and Shenzi, a female hyena, strolled out  of her den looking for something to eat. Not far away, You were out hiking on the plains, looking for something to get a snapshot of for Your vacation to Africa. Little did you know that You and Shenzi were going to meet up soon enough.



Shenzi walked then paused, she got a whiff of something in the air, something new, something that made her hungry. She went to investigate the source of the smell. You meanwhile heard something coming, thinking of a good snapshot, You too headed to the source of the distant noise.



Soon, You and Shenzi practically bumped into each other.She said, in a somewhat irritated tone, "Hey, watch where your going." And you replied with "I'm sorry, didn't see you." - (this next part is very dialogue based) - "Yeah, well just don't do it again." (She began to sniff you) "Hey, you know what, you smell GOOD." - "Thanks?!?" - "mmm yeah, so what are you doing all the way out here, all alone?" - "I'm out here on vacation." - "Really?" - "Yes..." - "Alright then" Shenzi then began to hungrily lick her lips, as she did, her stomach growled. To cover it up, she said "...Sorry, I just haven't had breakfast yet...". To which you responded with " I see, well uh, guess I should let you go hunt something." - " Oh, I think I might have just found the perfect meal."



Shenzi then pounced on You, so that her body was completely over top of you. She looked at you with her mouth dripping in Hyena drool, She then lowered her head and licked your face with a very drool covered tongue. She then exclaimed "MMM, YOU TASTE AMAZING".



You couldn't believe this was happening, you were about to get eaten by a hyena, Although to be fair you should have expected this when you came to Africa.



Shenzi then opened her mouth to reveal a(n) amazing site : Glorious teeth, Moist tongue, and a big powerful throat that looked big enough to swallow you. She lowered her open mouth down around your head and then closed her jaws ever so gently around your neck so she could coat your head in hyena saliva as she tasted you some more. She then swallowed your head, You could smell her previous meals in her throat. She continued to swallow until all that was left of you was your feet sticking out of her jaws and her stomach surrounded the rest of you. Shenzi then taunted you by licking your feet with her tongue, before these too were swallowed by her mighty throat.



With You now completely inside of her stomach, Shenzi licked her lips and said "Honey, you were the best thing I've ever eaten, and now, you get to become the best thing I've ever digested." She then chuckled to herself as her stomach began to digest you. Shenzi then rubbed her full stomach and burped before going to sleep to let her stomach digest you properly.



Some time later, when her stomach had finished digesting you, she burps again inadvertently burping up the camera that you had with you the whole time. (It filmed the whole thing, like a POV movie detailing the entire experience with Shenzi, and her mighty Hyena body.) 
© Copyright 2014 bill (billy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990863-Lion-King-Shenzi-Hyena-Vore-Story