*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990923-3--A-Charming-Establishment
Rated: E · Other · Steampunk · #1990923
Advertisement for The Clockwork Teapot, Piccadilly Circus, London, 1896
Piccadilly Circus, London, England
51 Degrees 30 Minutes North / 0 Degrees 8 Minutes West

GREETINGS!

The Clockwork Teapot has recently moved to our new and permanent location! Miss Emily Puryear has secured the permanent rights for proprietorship of our new location in Piccadilly Circus at Subjective 3 May 1896 through 5 Jan 1897. For your convenience, we have established a firm loop at the new location, so we will be able to receive and fulfill orders by sliptube to all our loyal customers for a full 200 year radius!

We carry a full line of stock and exotic teas, tea pots, carafes, and the finer necessities required by the refined tri-coordinate traveller on their journeys. We will continue to carry the rare and wonderful line of Rajah Rama Teas through a special arrangement with the most illustrious Sir Harold Oxley, esq., Her Majesty the Queen Victoria's solicitor.

As always, clockwork beetles will still be accepted for ordering, but a sliptube address must now be provided to receive your inventory in a timely manner, as beetles can no longer be used to guide objects more than 1 Kilogram along the AetherPostiale system, per recent new regulations.

Due to the unfortunate incident of 1891, we will no longer carry or forward any items from the catalogs of Cooger & Dark, Ltd.

Miss Emily looks forward to your continued patronage, and welcomes any and all to sample our fine offerings.

(We happily provide a discount to all faculty, staff, and alumni of Miskatonic University of Arkham, Massachusetts, USA with the exception of the graduating class of Subj. 1911. You know who you are, and so do we.....)
© Copyright 2014 Vincent Coffin (vcoffin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990923-3--A-Charming-Establishment