*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991825-Better-me
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1991825
Me myself and I
I want to be the girl that knows how to be herself in new places. I want to be the person that can always be there for the one she loves. I want to be the girl that never gives up. I want to be the girl that always sees the good in people. i want to be the girl that never lets people down. I want to ge the girl that isn’t afraid to go after her dreams. i want to be the girl that can be alone without feeling lonely. I want to be the girl that always says the truth. I want to be the girl that admits she makes mistakes, but always says i’m sorry. I want to be the girl that never feels insecure. I want to be the girl that isn’t scared of this big world that we live in. I want to be the girl that always tries to be better, I want to be the girl that grows up, but is always a child at heart. I want to be the girl that never stops dreaming. I want to be the girl that is always naive, if that means that she still believe in the good of this world. I want to be the girl that you fell in love with.

I want to be many people. I don’t think they want to be me.

So all I can do, is be myself,
© Copyright 2014 Denise Duwlend (denise_duwlena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991825-Better-me