*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992014-How-To-Promote-and-Market-Your-Book
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Self Help · #1992014
Practical guide for book marketing




As a result of my experience as a publicist I decided to write a practical guide for authors, or aspiring writers,  explaining step by step how to make a book successful from the manuscript stage to wholesale distribution.

Who is it For: Any author who wants to create and launch a successful book, or people who decide to run an online business doing promotion for books.

What It Will Help You Do: This guide walks you through the development of an author’s brand and improving sales of the book. Madi covers a wide range of topics: brainstorming, marketing plans for different genres, figuring out your target market and the right niche, designing a website or a media press kit, dealing with social media, using email marketing and having a launch to be remembered.

What’s Included: This guide includes in part two of the book, a comprehensive case study about a marketing campaign for a book about bullying and discrimination. It’s full of smart and effective ideas about its marketing campaign, detailed strategies with links, worksheets and checklists. You won’t just receive the information — the case study will analyze the campaign and the target audience, media pitch and book tour.

The Best Part: The author writes like she talks, in an easy and friendly way, which everyone can understand. English is not her first language, and she is always saying that she likes speaking with other foreigners because they all speak bad English so they understand each other very well. I believe her. Reading through her book is like chatting with a friend — one who knows her stuff and tries to present it in a very approachable way.
Her book contains valuable resource lists such as book bloggers, publishers, literary agents, newspapers and magazines, independent book sellers, Facebook groups and sites to promote a book, and radio shows for authors. Following her lists you can pitch media, request an interview, send newsletters to booksellers and set up your virtual tour.
She uses personal experience as a publicist to help you connect with her, and she takes the time to guide you through the entire process. Get ready! This book is definitely not your typical online business book: it’s part business, part personal coaching, part lessons and a lot of love for the written word.

What Would Make It Even Better: You coming up with some suggestions concerning what you would like her to talk about, since the manuscript is not totally ready yet.

How It will change My Life: You will get to know Madi’s personality and gain a friend who is always ready to help with advice or setting up a campaign for you. While reading her words, ask yourself - “Why wait? If she’s done it without any contacts in the real world of book businesses, why have I waited this long?”
You’d probably say, that’s impossible. But, no, it is very much possible. Madi lives in Greece and, funny enough, she doesn’t speak Greek, apart of necessary conversation at the marketplace where she buys her tomatoes. She starts her day in her pajamas with a nice cup of coffee and her laptop, and she is in touch and has done promotions for authors all over the world. Please Google Authors PR Madi Preda for confirmation and to see what is coming out. Or visit her website http://authorspr.tripod.com/ or her blog http://authorspromotion.wordpress.com
Recommendation: If you’re looking for a fun-loving and creative friend to be on your side while you promote your book, this book will be your new must have. If you’d prefer a grammatically polished business manual, written up to an academic level, then you’d be better off buying something else.

Here  is a link to pre-order directly from the author or to ask for a review copy.  http://authorspr.tripod.com/contact-us-submit-form.html If you purchase directly from the author’s website, you’re supporting Authors PR and win a free consultation with Madi, answering your questions and your concerns about your book promotion.

                                                            Thank You,
                                              Madi Preda Authors PR

© Copyright 2014 AuthorsPR (authorspr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992014-How-To-Promote-and-Market-Your-Book