*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992608-Idea-for-a-sketch
Rated: XGC · Other · Comedy · #1992608
Sketch about a team of writers working on a pornographic film.
A group of writers are working on a screenplay for a pornographic film and are extremely serious about it. They argue about lines which aren't creative since it's in relation to a porno which nobody cares about the writing anyway. For example, this could be an argument. "Nooo. She can't say fuck my pussy hard because we already have her saying that in the interracial scene before with the big black cock penetrating her. She has to say fuck my cunt t in this one because it can't get repetitive Scott". 'Well what if we have her taking it up the ass and she can roar out fuck my ass." She can't take it up the ass because it's in her contract." They also get mentally stuck on the dialogue in part of the sketch like it's an extremely difficult task. "Goddamn it what do we have her say after the cumshot"? Just an idea that I thought of but haven't written it down or anything.
© Copyright 2014 Dirty Mike (webbstar7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992608-Idea-for-a-sketch