*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992909-No-title-yet
by Tobi
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1992909
One of my first stories, couldn't think of a way to take this so I figured I'd get ideas.
It's 8a.m. The clock suddenly chimes it alarm quickly and loudly. She slapped at the snooze button several times before sitting up to turn it off. She rubbed her eyes clearing the junk out of them and looks down at the dog next to her sighing, pulling the bra strap up back onto her shoulder. She would've lied to stay there for a little longer but business called. She pulls her hair up into a bun after getting out of the shower, and puts on a pair of jeans and she looks around for her favorite band shirt.

"I have the feeling today isn't going to end well Bud." she said softly petting her hundred twenty-five pound pit bull as he nuzzles her hand lovingly.

She walked out to her car locking the door to the house, the grass brown and dead crunching under her feet as she walked over it. By the time she got to her car the clouds made it look almost midnight again the to naked eye, but a closer look revealed the hidden military craft that flew over a couple times each week. Her car was a brown vehicle that looked similar to the early hovercraft except it had a roof. AS she got into the vehicle she got a call from her boss, she let it go to voicemail. He called a few more times before just leaving a voicemail.

"When are you getting here Videla? You're an hour late as usual. If this keeps up We're going to have to let you go." The voice sounded heavy and stressed.

She shook her head sighing as she listened to the recording, and called him back. The phone rang several times before she had gotten an answer.

"I had to take the pooch for a longer walk than normal. He's been sick the past couple days." Was the first thing she said.

"Oh well next time call beforehand that way we can at least have the proof that you did let u know beforehand." was the manager's reply.

Videla grabbed her gun and stuck it in her hidden holster under her jacket as she got dressed. Bud just lifted his head from his spot on the bed and looked at her with a half yawn half whine, but stayed where he was. To say that he looked like hell was an understatement. She hadn't lied that Bud wasn't feeling well, but nothing she could do right now. She kissed his head, grabbed her keys, and walked out of the door she hadn't but just locked the door when a hand landed past her head on the wall. She sighed.

"what do you want?" she asked without looking.

"You know what I want." a heavily drunken voice said behind her. She turned around looking at him.

"You're drunk again." Videla stated bluntly. She shoved past him. "I'm late, go away." She hurried to her motorcycle, a beautiful red and black bike. When she got it up and going, she took the shortest route she knew. When she got to the shop, it was already packed. The parking lot was completely full. Even the surrounding businesses were packed. She sighed, knowing it was going to be a long day already. While she knew what was going on, she had no clue as to what was going on inside. She wondered why so many people were here so early. She parked around the back of the compound and vivaciously parked her bike, went inside and looked for the manager of the place. who was standing by a large table with some blue prints on it. He looks at Videla when she walks up.

"I got here as quick as I could. He was drunk again and stalled me for a minute." she states.

"Doesn''t surprise me probably reaks of the stuff." The man grumbled.
© Copyright 2014 Tobi (tobillama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992909-No-title-yet