*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993624-an-ear-not-money-lend-me
Rated: E · Prose · Cultural · #1993624
to know about money, to define it, your pocket makes it diffrent.
An Ear not money lend me

The saying that money is the most important thing in life means absolutely nothing and cannot be taken for granted.

Of course money is important necessity for people, like me and you, as it is the only medium to provide us with our daily needs: such as water, food, medicine, and transportation fees. But money cannot be equal to our inside, deep needs; our human values: Love, consent, faith, equanimity and our spiritual demands poetry, art, sports creativity.

These needs and demands are very expensive and no money can buy them for you or me. Can money buy sweet sleeping with comfortable bed? It is true without money I am nothing and it is true too with money you can be nothing. But the firs nothing makes for me a ladder to dream while the second nothing makes for you a mark to question.

Can money buy good health with expensive medicine? Can money buy happiness with a ticket to the most beautiful place in the world? Can money buy solidarity family with that expensive big house which costs an arm and a leg?

On one hand I can give you warm kisses and or great feelings with love and respect without money. And on the other hand I cannot give you a flower and or a gift without money. But tell me which hand is more important than the other? It is simple as this: a million cannot buy a moment of peace but a moment of peace can make a million.

© Copyright 2014 sweet libya (jazya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993624-an-ear-not-money-lend-me