*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993913-Journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kuro
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1993913
It's never ending...
Life is a journey, never does it end. Even after death, who knows what awaits us...

It is amazing the things that our mind can do. What our mind can come up with. What scenarios it can put us in, and walk us through, while we sit, gazing blankly at an open world. Who knew what it could do? It has been a long time since I wrote anything, yet it still feels second nature to me. The mind never stops... it continues to work whether we want it to or not. When we think we have forgotten something, it remembers. When we think we forgot someone... it remembers... The truths it tell may not always be welcome, but they are always there. Waiting to be revealed once again... Your past comes alive, the errors you made and the mistakes you made... It is all as fresh as ever in your mind...

Kim, if you ever read this, I am sorry for everything I ever did to you... I never met to hurt you, you were my best friend in my darkest hour. I don't know how to ever repay you for the hell I put you through... Yet you still acknowledge me, you still call me a friend... I don't understand this, it is alien to me...

For you, I make a rhyme
I can always spare the time.
I don't care how long it takes
I just want to fix my mistakes.
I did things I could never imagine
And sometimes I even took action.
I just want our friendship back
Maybe then, I could get on track.

Ashley, I know you will never see this, and there isn't much to say. I have only known you a month or two, yet it feels like much longer. The way we connected, it was something I've never known. It is sad to say, that in this short time I have hurt you too... the story is much the same as Kim's, and for that I am sorry... I wish I knew you better, I wish we talked longer... But I fucked up, like I normally do. And, the outcome is the same as last.

I know you only used me
But I wish I could make you see
Some things are meant to be.
You met me through a friend
But why should this be the end
When we didn't let it transcend?

This isn't the end, there will be more to add. Life is full of journeys and terrible endings for all. I will have more stories, and more apologies to make. Until then, I thank thee for reading, and to have a nice day.
© Copyright 2014 kuro (kyuuketsuki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1993913-Journey