*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994534-Dancing-with-the-Devil
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #1994534
A very personal account of my journey through a quarter of a century + drug addiction.
I danced with the Devil at the age of 17, and he danced with me to Hell 'n' back and places in between,                                    Now the Devil was no friend of mine and often did me wrong, introduced me to the needle and the crack rock on the bong,        Introduced me to a twilight world where drugs were my affliction, I took a chance began the dance straight into drug addiction.        I danced with the Devil and we danced into the night, where everything that mattered now was coloured Brown or White,      Now the Devil he was devious to dupe me was his goal, he wasn't letting go of me until he had my soul,                                            So if he asks you for a dance pray heed the words I tell, or you'll be dancing with the Devil and he'll dance you straight to Hell.
© Copyright 2014 JuleZzz (mzlyrical1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994534-Dancing-with-the-Devil