*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994987-Vikings-arent-ticklish-AstridToothless
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1994987
Toothless found something interesting about Astrid
"Oh, hey Toothless. Have you seem Hiccup around?" Astrid was trying to find Hiccup, but he seemed to have disappeared into thin air. Weird, how she could find his dragon alone. The two were normally inseparable. Toothless grunted. Astrid didn't understand what he was saying. She simply decided to wait beside Toothless. Maybe Hiccup would pass by.
Nearly twenty minutes had passed, but Hiccup was nowhere to be seen. Subconsciously, Astrid leaned on Toothless. The dragon, at the same time, licked Astrid's belly. "He-y!" Astrid jerked away. Toothless appeared clueless for a moment before pouncing on Astrid. It was no surprise that Toothless easily pinned Astrid to the ground. "Toothless! Get off!" Astrid tried to struggle, but found out that her hands were trapped beneath the dragon's claws. Toothless stared at Astrid for a while before licking her belly. "Too-hoothlehess!! Gehehet off!" Astrid was giggling while trying to get up. There was hardly any chance Astrid would be leaving anyway. Toothless simply rubbed his head on Astrid's belly again. It didn't tickle as much as the licking, but Astrid was so ticklish it didn't matter. "Hahahaha!" Astrid could only giggle and laugh. She felt her hands tug free and immediately raised them to push Toothless away. However, Toothless only took the chance to lick Astrid's bare underarms. "AHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAPP STHAHAHAHAP! HIHIHICCUP!! HAHAHAHELP!" Astrid laughed and struggled while Toothless licked her armpits. Finally, Toothless got off. The moment the weight was off her, Astrid got up Ina flash, covering her armpits and belly. A little too late though. Toothless seemed to laugh at her before settling down.
Astrid slowly backed away until Toothless was out of sight, then she started running. However, the moment she turned to run, she bumped into Hiccup. "Woah hey, why are you acting so sneaky?" Hiccup obviously saw her backing away from Toothless.

[WIP] Sorry for the delay
© Copyright 2014 HiroshimaAB (hitoshimayaab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994987-Vikings-arent-ticklish-AstridToothless