*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995123-The-Commode
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1995123
The Commode
It was a regular afternoon. It was my turn to use the bathroom. The bathroom, meaning the head on the boat. Two young men had used the head before me. I did my business and cleaned myself and went to flush. The head seemed to do its normal routine. I decided to run some water down the head , cause we were told that the toilet would plug up without routine flushing with deck hose. I could see that it was getting backed up inside the head . Low and behold, deck hose in my hand. A young man turned on the Salt Water hose for the flush, as the head BLEW UP !!!

Toilet Paper, Shit, Urine, Salt Water seemed to erupt everywhere.. Toilet water was showering the entire bathroom. Paper was hanging from the ceiling. Shit, was running down my arms. I was bathing in toilet water from top of my head to the bottom of my shoes. Dirk ran to the bathroom to laugh. Cory ran to the bathroom to spray room freshener, while Andrew walked passed the bathroom just laughing at the look of myself covered in shit.

Cleaning down the bathroom was a rewarding experience. Everything is ten times harder on a boat. No tub, little water pressure except thru the Salt Water Deck hoses, and small spaces. Well , even small spaces can fill up fast with water pressure from the ocean rushing thru! I bleached the entire bathroom. My shower never felt so good .
© Copyright 2014 Paris Paige (coryann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995123-The-Commode