*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995693-Sex-slave-gets-used-then-snuffed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1995693
A guy who consents to a kinky sex getaway
***********************************************************************************
John lay there on the bed, face down on thick rubber sheets. His head and upper torso on a rubber cased pillows, his wrists tied to the bed posts. He was dressed in a latex garment, its translucent yellow color showing his skin underneath. A camera in the corner was recording and broadcasting live with people sending in their feedback and suggestions.

As he lay on the rubber, sweat inside the suit making it slide around, he thought back how it all began. This had set this up some weeks back, with M. arranging the people involved in this event, all happening at a remote cabin on a lake shore with sand and a nearby forest. His times with M. and his wife B., and how they met weighing on his mind:

John worked in the computer industry, and did a sideline hobby/job of photography. One guy had wanted some erotic photographs of his wife for themselves, and John was happy to comply. It got around that he did this work, and others hired him. The one event that turned him around was an invitation to a week-long getaway at a private house. After a quick dinner, things got busy. Most people got into swimsuits but he stayed dressed in shorts and a shirt, to keep up his professional look. It was mostly getting to know one another and people broke into groups quickly, and he got pictures of these groupings.

Soon enough things got more serious, peoples clothes were coming off, hands were straying inside of bras and underwear. One women was in fact fingering another while just stood there and took it.

A blonde women came over and said "You must be the photographer he hired. Come up upstairs to where my husband and the other are getting started" She turned around and made for the carpeted stairs. John admired the stockings, panties and corset she wore as they went up, turned a corner and made for an open door at the end of a cooridor. Once in the doorway she went between some spectators and got down on the bed. One of the men wasted no time, he pulled her panties down and began eating her wetness. One hand began fingering the other girl on the bed and the other man started eating her as well.

John took pictures, missing one or two because he forgot to turn a flash on. All in all, thing were much sexier than he imagined. The women looked they had real pleasure and their partners got excited watching this. Even their lesbianism was warm and unhurried, taking time to get the other off. The two guys watched all this seemed to be expecting something, and the blonde John followed got up off the bed saying "Now its your turn to give us girls a show". The men got on the bed and began kissing, quite passionately.

They made love for half an hour before the larger one bent the other over for anal intercourse, finishing himself off in him in missionary position. John actually had a considerable length of an erection and the other women pointed this out to him. They got up without comment and the small brunette got back on the bed and asked John "Care to sample your bonus?" She had her legs open and he could see the juice running out of them. He gave the camera to one of the men and got down between her legs.

She playfully pushed his face in and he reveled in the action. She came quickly and the blonde got behind him and put a blindfold on him. John ate her some more and she asked him to start fucking her. John did and while he was, she held his buttocks apart and someone started kissing, licking and fingering him there. John grunted with the sudden opening of his sphincter but the person had a really expert touch on his prostate, so any objections were lost. The girl came again and again and when she had enough, got out from under him.

She asked him to stay put and someone got in front of him, one of the men. He could feel the furry thighs as he held John head and guided him down. The hard penis brushed his lips a few times and John got a bit frustrated. He got a brief taste: salty with a hint of musk. When opened his mouth widely, the man held his head and guided him right down the boner until his nose was in pubic hairs and he could taste him at the back of his throat. He could other people moving around like there was a large audience

The man moaned and his hands not really forcing his head any more as John deep throated him slowly. The person behind him still fingered him, using what felt like part of his hand and exclaimed "He's really into how it feels." He was actually, pushing back slowly as the fingers advanced in and out, slowly spreading his anus apart.






John got picked up by a dock and the trip out took about 30 minutes and while he changed in a woman's one piece swimsuit, while M. told him about some of what was planned. John put the breast forms and wig on while M. talked about the first bit of fun planned.

"It took some doing, but almost everyone who wanted to do you could be here. I'll broadcast it to those who couldn't attend. Are you looking forward to it?"

John could only nod, making his new bosoms bounce up and down. He got handed a map with a page on instructions. While he read, M. outlined it.
************************************************************************************************************************************************
**Dock encounter, crossdressed in female swimsuit, goes for swim, meets guy who "rapes" and drugs him, he wakes up bent over and secured on a paddled platform, is given a hot and soapy enema while giving oral pleasure to the men and women there. Lots of anal sex ends with John bent over the support with semen and lube running out him and down his leg

The boat glided along at moderate speed, not really kicking up a wake, nor an obnoxious amount of noise. He'd been picked up at the airport after being told what to bring: his enema gear, a number of dildos, female lingerie and clothes plus latex wear. A note told him to clean himself out before leaving and to leave a large butt plug stuffed in his anus for the trip to the lake. He shifted slightly in his seat, the toy stretching him and leaving him feeling a bit damp and open.

"I'll drop you off at the dock and you will walk along the trail by the lake. You go to the place marked by the shore and go for a swim. The rest of what happens will depend on you." They skimmed along a few more minutes and arrived at a dock and John got off, with M. boating away in the sun of an late afternoon with his suitcase of kinky perversions. After he was out of sight, John reached behind himself and pulled the material out of his crotch and moved the butt plug into a more comfortable position.

He looked at the sky and guessed there was about four hours until it was dark. Looking at the sheet, he got his bearings and starting to walk. The trail went up the shore a distance to a point where the trees concealed the shore. Gravel under his shoes crunched as he hiked his way along. He saw no one on the trail and no footprints either. Sweat ran along his back under the swimsuit and he adjusted his breast forms and straps so they were held firmly in the right place. As his hands ran over them a final time, he felt himself get excited and the start of an erection was tenting out the crotch of the suit. He choose his black with gold trimmed accents one. There was one of gold lame, but he was going to wear that later, for a more slutty look.

The trail came to the shore where a sandy stretch met the waters edge and a large blanket was there, just as outlined. John sat on it and removed his shoes and socks for a proper swim. He looked towards the shore and the tree line, and while he knew people were watching from there, he could not see or hear anyone. The water was warm and inviting to his tired feet, and he quickly got in up to his waist. Looking back to shore, he could see someone had revealed himself, a tall man was slowly walking towards the blanket he had departed. His penis shrank as the cool water soaked his suit and his dove in the rest of the way.

John swam backstroke, keeping an eye on the man watching him from shore. He seemed non threatening as he placed his backpack on the sand next to the blanket and walked to the waters edge to look at John with a look of curiosity. His "breasts" were above the water as he swam like this, and man at the shore adjusted the waist on his shorts after a minute of this. he clearly had the beginings of a considerable erection inside the shorts. John had a touch of dread in him but dismissed it as nerves. He realized the man looked familiar and was relieved to now recognize him as the person who got him involved in this kinkster lifestyle.

As he stood up in the hip deep water, the guy, Tomas crotched down and removed his shoes and socks.They hadn't talked in a few months




His legs trembled from a mix of excitement and lust as he felt a rubber gloved finger run along his cleft between his ass cheeks and over his tight puckered hole, so recently invaded. One finger lingered there, looping back over the wrinkled flesh so full of nerve endings. John gasped as he felt it get slowly pushed inside his warm hole. He pulled the garment open a bit more to have more room and added a second finger. They were withdrawn and replaced by a larger object that was slowly inserted. He had trouble with it due to its girth, so he put it aside and got behind John. He added some jelly to himself before he reinserted his erection into the awaiting cavity.





© Copyright 2014 jhenry922 (jhenry922 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995693-Sex-slave-gets-used-then-snuffed