*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995717-Out-of-the-Blue
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1995717
based on poem out of the blue and the same thoughts and feelings in a different situation
'Out of the Blue'.

Here I stand. Alone. Like a bird watching over the world from the highest peak. This bitter breeze blankets my body, raking my hair, carefully caressing each strand in its powerful current, as a golden ray of light leads me to my destiny. 'Does anybody see a soul worth saving?'. Ear wrenching lullabies deafen my ears, sirens scream frantically flashing illuminating lights into the darkness. Everything comes down to this one question ...Do I jump?

my world crumbled away in my hands, I lost everything: my business, my home, my love, everything I had ever lived for. "Drowning my sorrows in the empty whiskey bottles" she said.

the poisonous lust lingered on my lips I longed for this liquid demand daily, but it tricked me twisting my thoughts, manipulating my mind, made my tongue sour, and my heart blind. "story teller" she called me, "liar liar pants on fire!".

She left me... but I knew that it wouldn't! I felt its presence as it trickled down my throat, hypnotizing my body and the comfort of its embrace nesting in my veins. Out of work, out of mind, out of lies, what did I have left besides the voices?

I was a toxic infection harming anyone in my way, consuming atleast five a day, but the medicines wore of and the insanity possessed me, So here I am, here I stand ontop of this enormous bridge, with nothing, wallowing in my own vile stench of this venom. So I ask myself ... Do I jump?

If I could turn back time, I would! No more betrail from that pint of poison, bottle of satan, shot of surrender, no more dishonesty or profanity. Just us. But its to late, my time has come, to be high in the clouds like a dove, so pure, so humble, so innocent.

'Goodbye my love I'm failing, flagging'.

"Bad things always happen to good people, some may say its chance but others could just say its out of the blue!".



© Copyright 2014 Vadolia (svadolia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1995717-Out-of-the-Blue