*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1996480-Captive
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1996480
A prince is captured by a sorceress.
The elf danced on the riverbank with the spring rain falling through the green canopy. The drops pregnant with sunlight exploded on her naked skin.

Prince Randolph of the Lilac Valley, lay watching her across the river, she could have been thousands of years old but her body was supple and smooth as she span and swayed to unheard music. The only sound was the gentle splashes of the raindrops on the still surface of the water.

He couldn't take his eyes from her firm, pink tipped swaying breasts, they mesmerized him. He knew he should look away, avert his eyes from the elven beauty, but he couldn't.

She seemed not to care that he watched. Her green sparkling almond eyes would sweep over where he lay, resting against the fallen log, but it was no more than a glance and then she would cast them skyward to watch the falling rains as she twirled with outstretched arms.

He felt a hardening within his britches as he watched her move. Her shameless display did not diminish the guilt he felt at his body's response. He throbbed beneath the coarse material, each throb more urgent for release than the last.

Her movements seemed to quicken to the tempo of his pulse, throwing her arms wildly, her spine bending and twisting like a sapling caught in a storm. She turned to face the forest her arms being pulled from side to side, her back was to him, her tight rear thrusting from side to side.

He couldn't restrain himself, her face being hidden diminished his shame enough to let his lust win. He pulled his straining member from his britches, the cool air embracing it, making him gasp at its touch.

As soon as he left his britches, her dancing stopped. Her head twisted round, to look at him over her shoulder. Her emerald eyes danced and her smile was hungry as her pointed tongue ran over her top lip.

One moment she was standing looking over her shoulder on the far bank and the next she was kneeling beside him. The rain had stopped, but the scent of the spring rain enveloped her entwined within her long hair. Her slender fingers closed around him, between her delicate fingers it seemed larger than it ever had. Her touch was as cool and gentle as the breeze as she slid her hand up and down his length.

She climbed atop him, her hot thighs pressing against his naked hips. Half his mind told him he had been dressed moments before, the other half couldn't remember ever wearing clothes. He looked around at the trees and tried to remember how he got to the river, why he had stopped or where he had been heading.

She fed him into her as she slid back and all thoughts of how he arrived were chased from him. Her flesh closed around him, a tight wrapping of silk, squeezing him. His hands slid up her smooth stomach finding the soft breasts that he had watched as she danced. Soft, but firm enough to hold their shape as she pushed them forward and tilted her head back.

Her hips rolled back and forth, her body massaging him within. His fingers found her pink nipples, she moaned as he gently teased them. Her body was an exquisite torture machine that he didn't wish to stop.

She moved faster upon him, her hands gripping his shoulders to hold herself up. Her rolling hips switched to bouncing as she thrust herself up and down his full length. He squeezed her breasts, the hard tips pushing into his palms as his body left his control. His body bucked beneath her as his seed flooded into her.

His hands gripped her breasts firmly as he emptied into her. The breasts withered beneath his touch, soft skin turned rough and cracked, the colour drained from fresh youthful pink to an insipid yellow.

He threw the creature from him, she landed on the far side of the cell, bare wooden boards not soft riverside grass. Its body twisting back to its true form, it had what it wanted from him. A yellow, broken skinned creature with twisted horns and sharp claws. Laughter filled the cell, but the creature remained silent her glowing red eyes staring at him bound to the hard bunk.

The laughter came from outside the cell, at the bars stood the sorceress laughing at him and her succubus. “You killed my father, the Lord of the Dark Lands, but tomorrow your seed will be empowered by the ritual of the night and beneath the full moon it will be planted within me. Before year's end, our child will be born who will grow up to rule the entire world. Perhaps he will use your family's home, prince of the lilac valley, from which he will rule with me by his side.”

She wore a corseted purple gown that trailed over the floor, a deep neckline showing the creamy mounds of her ample breasts, long black hair trailed down her back. Daughter of an exiled knight who claimed the title of “Lord of the Dark Lands” and a princess of darkness. If she had been brought up a lady of one of the realms she would have been fought over by the princes to be their bride, instead she was raised in the dark lands, her mother raising her as a sorceress teaching her to twist the darkness until she returned to her coven at the fire pits of K'grok.

Prince Randolph said nothing, letting the sorceress gloat at her triumph. For the past month, since his capture, he had found talking to her always resulted in pain. She had the cell built for him in her study so she could torment him without the long walk down the tower's spiral staircase to the dungeons.

“Sleep well my creature, for tomorrow night you will plant the seed that will rule the world.” She blew a kiss to the thing that had fallen unconscious in the corner of the cell, the transformation from succubus to incubus already under-way. The dress swished as she span, her hair flying out giving a momentary glimpse of the top of her back, scars from her father's lashings red against the pale skin, a reminder that her father was a cruel and vicious man who didn't spare his daughter from his anger.

The Prince was uneasy sharing a cell with incubus, a succubus could be controlled sent after a victim, but an incubus was different even trained ones were liable to ignore any commands they were volatile and violent driven only to plant the seed within a woman. The sorceress would need to keep it locked up until she was ready. He thought he wouldn't be able to sleep, but the creature had drained more than just his seed, and he felt himself slowly drifting into the abyss.

He awoke to find the creature still sleeping, its transformation complete. Dry cracked yellow skin covered him like armour, a row of sharp spikes lined his spine more sprang from his shoulders and elbows. Sharp claws replaced fingers, long and lethal. Foot long horns sprouted from its forehead curving upwards to razor points. Between its legs lay a thorny member, curved barbs lined its shaft.

Randolph hoped that the ritual would require the incubus to be in its true form, a horrific joining that could even lead to her death. The incubus could take human form, to feed off the sexual energy of women, or could remain in its true form to induce pain and fear.

The large oak door to the study opened, he braced himself. In a good mood, she would play with him, conjuring terrifying images to hear him cry out in fear; In a bad mood, she would throw him across the cell, listening to his bones snapping on the bars, then use dark magic to force the bones to reknit themselves, while he screamed in pain. And now she had no use of him, she had taken his seed and could present herself as the bearer of the heir to his father's throne. She would make up some story about him taking her as a spoil of war after killing her father, she would provide proof of his death, perhaps an orc ambush on the return journey, too many knights killed in the conquest to protect him on the road back.

She had forgone one of her long flowing purple dresses; instead she wore a black fur robe, tied loosely at the waist, a long strip of flesh showing down to beneath her navel. Between her breasts on a gold chain hung the key to his cell, the gold drawing his eyes to between the creamy orbs.

He looked back at the incubus, no longer a hideous monster but a man, muscles sculpted on a body of bronze, piercing blue eyes staring out from a powerful face beneath a tangle of blonde hair. His barbed member replaced with a smooth shaft that even when dormant had impressive length and girth.

The sorceress drew a stone from a pocket in her robe, “It is a shame I must do this, he is such a glorious sight, but an incubus can draw in even the strongest will, and we must wait till after the ritual.” The stone was black in her palm, a smooth shiny ovoid, she passed her other hand over it and from the stone a blue light began to glow.

Randolph's eyes fixated on the light, it grew and pulsed bringing life to the stone. If it hadn't been for the noise from the creature, he would have been lost in its glow. The creature moaned struggling to remain in its human form, but the blue light stripped him of his powers until he lay sprawled on his back in his true form.

She placed the stone on the bars to the cell, it seemed to calm once leaving her hand, a steady pulse to keep the creature subdued. “Do not worry my Prince, the ritual will take place here before your eyes.” She untied the robe, letting it fall open, “I offered you my bed, maybe now you regret foolishness. When my mother left I took her part in my father's bed, when you killed him I became yours by the rights of the dark lands.” She thrust the robe off her shoulders to fall on the floor, her pale body on display before him.

Her skin was pale a lifetime spent in the darklands where the sun rarely ventured. She was slim, slender limbs and narrow hips her belly flat but her breasts large orbs attached to a narrow frame. He felt shame as his member stirred at the sight of her dark nipples and the patch of black hair beneath her legs. Chained naked to his bunk he could not hide the growth between his legs.

“You would have found me an excellent wife and an unequalled lover, I have enchantments and potions that would give you strength throughout the night, the stamina and seed to have me over and over again.” Her hands pushed beneath her breasts to lift them to him, offering them. The key bounced between them. She released her breasts and pulled the key from the chain with a snap of gold. The links ran over her creamy skin to slip onto the floor. “Is it me that stirs your loins, or is it this golden key?”

She threw the key to him, “You think the key gives you freedom?” He caught it clumsily pulling against the chain that secured his ankle. “I could remove your chain if you desire, I have no need to keep you in your bed. Before, if you had tried to escape, you would have been killed before I had got what I needed, now you can be hunted down by my orcs as you flee through the forest if that is the way you wish to die.”

His hand clutched the gold but beneath his fingers it felt like useless lead. He had little food and water whilst imprisoned, his weapons and armour hidden somewhere in the tower but he knew not where. He had no horse; even if he had, with the speed of the orcs through the forest, it would be folly. To attempt escape would be suicide even if the door had been left open.

“Perhaps when I am fat with your spawn you will reconsider the offer of my bed.” She smiled at him, but it was not a pleasant smile. “Or perhaps you would rather lie with my incubus, few survive an encounter with their true cock. This evening I will enjoy the pleasure of his human form, but until then you may find him eager to take that key from you, the magic of the stone will only weaken him for a short time.”

The large door to the study crashed open an orc filling the doorway. Skin the colour of dank moss stretched over muscle covered with yellow scars. Leather clung to his legs, but his torso was bare, upon his chest amidst the other scars was the mark of captain, a crescent and star cut with a sharp blade. He barked something in the low language of the darklands that the Prince could not understand.

The sorceress span to face the green giant, spitting out a reply before she marched from the room, making him hurry out the way of a woman half his size. She left the robe on the floor, the magic stone on the cell bars, and the key in his clenched fist. The orc sneered at the prisoners as he pulled the door closed behind her.

He was left with an agonizing choice, attempt to break free from his bonds to escape the tower and risk the flight back to his homelands or to wait and hope a better chance presented itself. There was another option of giving the key to the incubus so he could attempt escape and possible die, stalling the sorceress' plans.

A girl entered the room, no more than 18 years of age. She wore a rough Hessian dress that hung loose on her young body, tied with rope at the waist. The only colour was a red ribbon tying her brown hair together. She kept her eyes on the floor as she crossed the study towards the cave, she grabbed the robe and turned without looking at the cell or its occupants.

Randolph cast a glance at the incubus, back in human form a stained blanket covering him from waist to knee. “Please stop.” He called to the girl as a plan began to form.

She stopped as he commanded, slaves follow the orders of anyone willing to give them. After a pause she spoke, but kept her face towards the door, “I must not, I am to take the Lady's robe back to her room.”

Randolph needed her to stay long enough for the incubus to regain his strength and its aura to break down her will. “Please, your Lady left in a great hurry, she left us without water.”

“I will make sure the kitchen are aware, they will bring you provisions if it is what the Lady has ordained.” She began to walk away, although slower than she had before she paused.

“Please, there is a flask of water she brought it in with her, but left in on her desk.” The flask had been on the desk for days, one of the ones that she had deemed him not worthy of having.

She turned to look at the desk, he caught her glancing at him, her face was soft, large brown innocent eyes. He smiled at her and she thrust her eyes down to the ground. She retrieved the flask, but hesitated at the bars, still unsure if she should give it to him. Hesitation was good, it would give the incubus longer to find its way into her mind.

“I apologise for my state of undress. If I had a way to cover myself with more than my hands, I would.”

She didn't respond, she stood holding the flask.

“You don't look familiar, are you new?” The longer she stayed, the easier it would be to convince her to enter the cell.

“I am a handmaid, I was sent to fetch the robe and return it. I should be leaving.” She said she should leave but still lingered.

“I am Prince Randolph of the Lilac Valley, I am in here for killing the exile who appointed himself as the Lord of the Darklands. But my fellow captive should not be here, his only crime was to hold his wedding on the same day that your mistress buried her father. The celebrations angered her, she slaughtered the wedding party and took him and his new bride prisoner.”

He smiled as he saw her eyes falling upon the incubus as he span his story. “The sorceress is a cruel woman, she torments the man by making him watch as his wife is impaled upon her champion orc.”

“How horrible, such a kind looking man, it must be torture for him.” Her eyes welled with pity.

“He must watch a beast touch flesh that he has never experienced himself.” The incubus remained in his false sleep ignoring any insult he might have felt of having his experience besmirched.

Her hands gripped the bars the flask falling on the floor forgotten, “He had not experienced her before the wedding?”

He could see the story and the aura of incubus were working on her mind. “He had experienced no woman, nor has he since. His torment is driving him insane, perhaps if he knew the flesh of a woman he would be saved from the brink.”

She pressed against the bars as if drawn to him. “If I had the key to the cell I would gladly offer my flesh to him.”

The impressionability of youth and the incubus' power providing the key to his plan. He hesitated to proceed, he could deny he had the key and she would leave disappointed, or he could reveal the key and she would lie with a demon and enjoy it until the deception was revealed. “The cell is not what keeps us prisoners, for me it is my chain, for him it is his wife being held captive in the dungeons, escape without her would be unthinkable.” He tossed the key to her feet.

She picked it up with trembling fingers, excitement or nerves he couldn't tell. She managed to get it into the lock and whimpered at the sound of the lock snapping back. The door swung open, he still feigned sleep.

She untied the rope from her waist and pulled the dress over her head. Naked he saw that the coarse, heavy material had hidden much. Her young breasts stood proud, not yet succumbed to age and the pull of the ground. Her rear was round, from Randolph's profile view he could see it was firm.

Beneath his hands, he felt himself growing.

She stood in the doorway, hesitating to enter. “I am nervous, I have never been with a man.”

Regret constricted his heart, “You are still a maiden?” The incubus would not let her escape, the cell door was open and it would be too late to reverse the course he had set he upon.

“Stable boys, a smith's apprentice, a couple of recruits, but only boys. Beneath the blanket, he is a man.” Her words warmed him, he was surprised that some of the guards had not taken her, perhaps the sorceress was too protective of her handmaids to let them fall into the brutish hands of her men.

“The difference between a man and a boy is naught but time, you do not need to fear him. His hands will probably tremble, while he treats you like a princess.” His words convinced her, she stepped into the cell and crossed to kneel beside the demon in human form.

Her soft hands pushed the curls from his forehead, rousing him from his false slumber. She bent down, her lips finding his. He rose to meet her, the blanket slipping from his body as he rose. His fingers pushed amongst her hair to pull her into him. She toppled onto him her body pressed against his. Large hands grabbed at her pulling her onto him, and then he rolled, his body now above hers, pressing down upon her.

The prince watched as the demon plunged his engorged member into the girl. She moaned and writhed beneath him, his body large and strong, hers small and supple.

The incubus was not gentle as he had said, but thrust into her with urgency and power. She seemed not to mind as her cries of pleasure came between gasps for air. Her arms tried to encircle his broad back, her hands grasping for purchase like a drowning man at sea seeking salvation. He thrust into her with a grunt that almost sent her sliding across the floor. Her body spasmed, the quake ravaged her body.

The incubus was not finished with her, he pulled free from her body only long enough to flip her onto her stomach. With him back inside her she slapped at the floor as if unable to control her arms.

The smell of sweat and sexual energy filled the room, it mixed with the chorus of her cries to make him throb.

Her cries turned to wails as a second quake tore through her body.

The incubus lifted her as he rose onto knees, still buried deep inside her. She managed to get her arms and legs beneath her, on her arms and knees she braced herself as it began thrusting again. The ribbon had fallen from her hair and now it hung from her, a chestnut cascade, a shroud to shield her from his vision.

His hand gripped himself, thrusting up and down to the sounds of her cries.

Between the thrusts of the demon behind her, she swiped a hand pulling her loose hair from her face. The prince could see her, her mouth open with her constant cries, her eyes squeezed shut trying to contain herself. Beneath her face her breasts swung, the hard pink nipples propelled back and forth as the creature thrust inside her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him on the bunk, her eyes only half focused through the pleasure.

He watched her young face full of pleasure as his hand stroked his shaft, he wished he was back in the palace, that she was one of his maids and that he was the one inside her.

The creature began to grunt, a signal that the end was near.

The prince felt his end nearing, his breathe heavy.

It was the maid who finished first, her cries reaching a crescendo. Her chest crashed to the floor her round ass sticking into the air. The creature let out a fierce cry as he emptied into her. The prince's seed spurted with a muffled cry.

Heavy breathing filled the air from all three of them. None of them moved, all satisfied and happy as they regained their composure.

The maid turned to look back at the man who had given her such pleasure. Her shriek made the prince cover her ears as she scrambled across the floor away from the monster. She hit the bars with her shoulder missing the doorway by a couple of yards.

“Please stay calm, I'm sorry, but it will be ok.” The prince didn't know if she heard him or not, she just stared at the yellowing thing that had a moment before been inside her.

She gripped the bars as if fearing the creature would pull her back to him, “What is that?” She didn't turn to look at the prince, fear keeping her eyes fixed in place. When he didn't answer instantly, she shouted another question, “What was just inside me?”

“It's an incubus, or was an incubus, it is now a succubus. It's a demon called forth by the sorceress to impregnate her.”

Before he could explain further, she interrupted, “I have demon seed inside me? What am I going to give birth to?”

“No!” He tried to reassure her, “No, the demon took my seed yesterday, the sorceress was going to perform a ritual tonight, to align it to the black forces, and then have it planted within her.”

It didn't seem to reassure her, “So I have your seed inside me? The seed that my mistress wanted planted in her? She will kill me!” The creature had fallen unconscious which seemed to have eased her fears enough so she could look away from it.

“We must be quick, I need to write a letter. Find me some paper”

She pushed herself shakily up the bars to her feet, her naked body trembling. Pulling herself along she makes it to the door, stepping over her dress and staggered to the desk.

She handed the paper, quill and small ink pot to the prince. He began writing as he talked to her. “You must flee, take this to my father, the king. It explains that the lord has been killed, most of his army deserted. It says you are carrying my child, my heir. He must send knights and flame archers, the orcs fear the fire.”

She watched as he wrote, he wondered if she could read the looping script, or if she could read at all. “And what will become of me?” She asked, “If I make it through the dark land's forest and into your valley?”

“When I return, we will marry.”

She was surprised by his implied proposal. “You would marry a handmaid?”

“I tricked you into sleeping with a demon, now you carry my child, I could not shame you further by refusing your hand.” He signed the paper with his mark, with his seal gone it was all he had to identify himself, but he felt sure it would be enough for his father who would be eager to hear from him. “You must leave now, the more of a head-start you can get the better.”

She grabbed her dress, throwing it over her head, leaving the rope on the floor so the dress hid any shape of her body. She curled the paper into a roll in her hand, her lip trembled, the prince could tell she wanted to say something but she turned and left him without another word.

Outside the study, the girl leant against the closed wooden door. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She bit her bottom lip as her limbs lengthened, her breasts grew and her hair darkened.

It took the sorceress a couple of minutes to compose herself after the transformation faded. She pulled the dress off, replacing it with the gown she had left waiting for her. She wondered how long she should leave it before discovering the betrayal of her own handmaid.

She would kill the succubus in faked anger and throw the prince in the dungeon, so he wouldn't notice her absence while, she played the part of the handmaid in his father's castle awaiting her prince to return.

Word Count 4581
© Copyright 2014 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1996480-Captive