*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997410-Friendly-Gary-Barker
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1997410
Short story done with my free time...
Sally Thunder was thinking about Gary Barker again. Gary was a friendly juggler with handsome toenails and fat eyes.

Sally walked over to the window and reflected on her pretty surroundings. She had always loved wild Dallas with its tame, tight trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel puzzled.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a friendly figure of Gary Barker.

Sally gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a tactless, arrogant, squash drinker with vast toenails and hairy eyes. Her friends saw her as an orange, oily ogre. Once, she had even rescued a chilly deaf person from a burning building.

But not even a tactless person who had once rescued a chilly deaf person from a burning building, was prepared for what Gary had in store today.

The clouds danced like loving giraffes, making Sally stable. Sally grabbed a solid teapot that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Sally stepped outside and Gary came closer, she could see the grumpy glint in his eye.

"Look Sally," growled Gary, with a stingy glare that reminded Sally of friendly rabbits. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want revenge. You owe me 6003 dollars."

Sally looked back, even more stable and still fingering the solid teapot. "Gary, hands up or I'll shoot," she replied.

They looked at each other with confident feelings, like two gentle, giant giraffes dancing at a very snooty carol service, which had trance music playing in the background and two virtuous uncles eating to the beat.

Sally regarded Gary's handsome toenails and fat eyes. "I don't have the funds ..." she lied.

Gary glared. "Do you want me to shove that solid teapot where the sun don't shine?"

Sally promptly remembered her tactless and arrogant values. "Actually, I do have the funds," she admitted. She reached into her pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Gary looked relaxed, his wallet blushing like a strong, smelly sausage.

Then Gary came inside for a nice beaker of squash.

THE END
© Copyright 2014 Bronwen Paylor (bobbiebingle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997410-Friendly-Gary-Barker