*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997562-Billie--Christopher
by kat
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Adult · #1997562
Just trying this genre out, please leave feedback. Might write more, it depends.
Even as Billie's first climax grew closer and closer, she didn't slow down. She met Christopher's thrusts with a hunger fuelled passion. Christopher could tell she was on the brink of cumming, her mouth agape and her eyes half closed in ecstasy. She wanted - needed - this, and he was prepared to give it to her.
BIllie's whimpers grew louder and more desperate, she could feel the muscles in her body begin to tense and before she could cry out Christopher's name - she came. Her body was racked with waves of pleasure as she came around Christopher throbbing member. Her back arched and her small, pert breasts were thrust into the air, Christopher removed his right hand from her waist, placed in on top of her thrusting bosom and kneaded her breast. He ran his palm over her pink, erect bud, sending waves of pleasure straight to her pussy.
Billie continued to writhe and moan as Christopher pounded into her tight, warm pussy. All Billie could think about was what Christopher was doing to her breast and her pussy. He felt so deep inside of her, then he stopped. Billie whined in protest but Christopher remained still, staring down at her. After a brief moment, he picked her up and turned her onto her front. Billie understood immediately and went onto all fours, glancing back when she could feel Christopher rubbing the head of his cock up and down the moist lips of her pussy. She brought her eyes up to stare into Christopher blue eyes, he was already looking at her - watching her. Christopher couldn't decide which gave him the most pleasure, the noises and faces Billie made or her body itself.
But as she looked into his eyes, he could tell she knew what he was thinking. Billie smiled a knowing smile and thrust her hips back so he entered. They both gasped, he was deeper now.
© Copyright 2014 kat (katharine.a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997562-Billie--Christopher