*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997756-Race-Archive-Good
Rated: 18+ · Appendix · Action/Adventure · #1997756
Races including: Cait-Sith, Domesticas, Bajir, Kazar-Pyros, and Kazar-Aquam
Cait-Sith: Classifies ALL felines. Cats, tigers, panthers, lions, even lynxes. They all have long, sleek, slender tails and cat ears. Which are triangular and pointed. Some have human hands and feet, and some have cat paws instead. All Cait-Sith can run on all fours, if taught at an early age. Very few are without claws that can be unsheathed as weapons. They have a strong dislike for Domesticas, since a single Domestica took out half of the Cait-Sith population himself. They have immense skill in either physical combat or magical combat.

Mason: A kind and prideful leader. Though, he is very power hungry and owns the largest territory of all races. It also includes 4 different climates (Forest, plains, desert and snow). Mason has blonde hair and very light orange fur. The 26 year old has expensive sand-fox armor on his body. It can protect against flame, ice, sharp arrows, most swords and axes and most magic. He also wields two enchanted axes, one fire and one ice. This makes Mason a walking tank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domesticas: A race that produces the best of warriors. Includes all dogs, wolves, and even hyenas. Most are very vicious, wanting to fight first and talk later. Their hair/fur is the most luxurious of all races. Like Cait-Sith, they can have human hands and feet or paws. Many Domesticas have been made poor in the effort to rush industrialization of their land before they fall too far behind.

Senre: Very calm, the opposite of what many think her to be. Donned in a green kimono, she patiently waits in her castle for others to come to her with their strife. Senre is 31 years old. She also carries around a small green fan to use as a pointer. Also, she uses this go give instructions for her army to follow. She called upon Byash Porter in a war between her and the Cait-Sith. Byash killed half of the race before Mason conceited defeat. He left soon after and Senre was now to blame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bajir: Known as the 'Race of Pride'. The Bajir are the robotic-lizard race that lives at the edge of the desert. They are in a heated war with the Draca over their land, which the Draca are trying to take from them. Before the war, the Bajir were just lizard people. War pushed them to change. Their 6 inch long claws can now retract, and either a sword or several missiles can appear from the hole on the hand they gave up. Bajir can be black,red, or green-skinned and are about 6-8 feet tall on average. Their tails, which can cut trees down, is riddled with spikes. Even the most evil of Bajir still hate and fight the Draca.

Shazik 'Gra: A humble leader and revered war hero. The 42 year old gives his money away and lives in a shanty shack to show his people that he does not believe in separation of royalty and commoners. He is the only Bajir to have dual swords and missiles, sacrificing both of his hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazar-Pyros: Fire beast. They have such control over there fires that a human can shake their hand without getting burned. They can have one of four flame colors. Blue, green, red and black. They wear hide clothing. The race is 95% Male. Living on the shores, they are in need of land. 100 years ago, they began to spread borders to a small chain of islands. The Aquam stopped them and put them in their place. Since then, they have been under the Aquam Regime. Then, along came a leader for the Pyros; Kogar. He was tired of being poor, and rose up to fight the Aquam. He had the help of the Domesticas and some Avarians. The war has reaches a stalemate, for now....

Kogar: A fiery red color. Kogar is brave. He has a weakness, though. His flame power is only half that of what a normal Pyros' should be. He is not rich, and chooses not to be, even if he could. It would betray his people. He carries around a powder horn to use to increase his fire power momentarily. Kogar has never met nor seen the Aquam leader.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazar-Aquam: Water beast. Graceful in movement, whether in combat or not they are still graceful. They come in shades of blue, purple and pink. Much of their race is rich, and dress in fanciful dresses and clothes. 95% of the race is female. They live in the seas, and want nothing of the Pyros being out on islands that should rightfully belong to the Aquam. The Aquam leader is Amani. She tries to keep her race high-class, and casts away those who are not. The 'Regime' is nothing more than the Aquam making sure the Pyros keep to their land.

Amani: A solid purple light that shines in the sunset. Amani is calm, cool and collected. Unlike Kogar, Amani doesn't fight various battles, and has her own army to do that. She was born into nobility and riches, and knows not of the class stuggle. Her water power is twice as strong as a normal Aquam's should be. Amani has never met nor seen the Pyros leader.
© Copyright 2014 Juniper (junipern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997756-Race-Archive-Good