*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997909-Hells-Warriors
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1997909
This is a story of a group of friends who adjust to their life after death.
Prologue

         There are things in this world you'd never think would happen to you. Your parents get a divorce, you lose a friend. Even the inevitable, death. Even the most stubborn teenagers who think that they are immortal can die at any second. Nobody thinks that they could pass on at any given moment. Once you pass, people think that what you have done in the life you have lived now has an impact on what will happen when you enter the afterlife. The only thing that anyone knows for sure is that there is a Hell. When you get there, there are many unpleasant things that impact your mind and soul. There is torture that you must undergo.
While there, there is nobody to love you, nobody to protect you, nobody to make the pain go away. You're stuck wondering whether you'll exist the next day or what's to come next. Through it all, you're wishing for death to strike you at any moment.          Thinking life is a drag? Well, there are worse places, places where nightmares become reality.
Life and death is a bitch, but we all have to get through it one way or another.
The story begins…
© Copyright 2014 P.K. Bob (ellimistique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997909-Hells-Warriors