*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997910-Main-Character-Archive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Appendix · Action/Adventure · #1997910
A reference of main characters, in order of introduction. This will be edited frequently
Team (#)
Evil/ Enemy
Allies


Shadow Maubis: A boy who has committed many crimes in the Arachniom Kingdom and other parts of the world. He is a human. He is not very smart.... Shadow is usually docile and quiet, though his rage can boil over sometimes. His is orphaned, not knowing who his parents were. He was rescued from getting killed.

Reclusia, The Spider Queen: The very dark and evil queen of the Arachniom. She has a certain hate for Shadow, but it also seems to be a fascination with him, mostly for him being a human.

Rocco Magabor: A Domestica that saved Shadow from a horrid death at the hands of Reclusia. He seems to have an amassed wealth, paying double of what Shadow's bounty was. He seems to be full of life, and have many goals set. His reason for saving Shadow and Luka is to formulate a team to fight evil and get bounties.

Luka Ançois: A Skunkette girl who wields an enchanted bow which allows for every arrow shot to hit. She was freed by Shadow and the Domestica from a village called Osco. She seems to be looking for someone

Dabney Shirko: An Avarian girl who joined Rocco prior to the story. She is of rare purple-colored feathers. She is constantly refereed to by her last name, and is the 'managerial brain'. Dabney fights with various inventions of her own make and design and is able to make use of what others see as 'junk'. She primarily uses a dagger to fight (as many Avarians do)
© Copyright 2014 Juniper (junipern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1997910-Main-Character-Archive