*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998491-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN--Chapter-18
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1998491
Tom and Liz settle into their new roles
Chapter 18: Tom and Liz settle in for their new roles

         After a few hours of driving, Liz and Tom arrived at Liz's house. Liz again took in the heavy bags while Tom struggled with the smaller ones. Liz walked into the bedroom followed by Tom.



         "Put the cloths up Foot Slave, and then join me in the living room," she said as she dropped the bags.



         "Yes Supreme Master Muscle Liz," Tom said as he unpacked the bags and put the cloths in their proper places. Tom then went to the living room. Liz was sitting in an oversized chair, her feet up on a stool. She pointed to her feet. "Kneel Foot Servant," she said.



         Tom smiled and kneeled at her feet. "Remove my sandals. I want a foot massage," she said.



         "Yes ma'am," Tom answered as he took off her sandals and began rubbing her feet.



         "Harder," she commanded.



         "Yes Supreme Master Muscle Liz," Tom answered as he rubbed harder, his weak hands starting to hurt.



         "So, since you will be staying with me for at least a week, I think we need some rules don't you?" she asked him with a wry smile.



         "You make the rules Supreme Master Muscle Liz," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her left big toe. Liz smiled.



         "Thank you. So, for starters, unless I say otherwise, I want you at my feet. Either kissing them, rubbing them or just giving them your utmost attention. I even want you down there when you eat, got it?" she said.



         "Yes, of course Supreme Master Muscle Liz," he said.



         "Hmmm....and that name. I love it but it is a bit wordy. You can just call me Master if you want," she said.



         "Yes Master, that will work. Um, so, have you thought about how you are going to introduce Mega Woman to the world?" he asked as he continued to rub her feet, his hands close to cramping.



         "I have actually. I need to wait for a major disaster here in town, something that only Mega Woman can handle. And then I think I need to do an interview. No doubt people will be curious and not just people in town but people all over the world," she said.



         Tom winced as his right hand cramped. "Ouch! Um, Master, may, may I stop rubbing? I am so weak and your, your muscle feet are so strong I am starting to cramp up," he said.

         "Really? It has only been like five minutes. You will have to work on your hand strength Foot Servant," she said. "But okay, for now. You can just kiss the bottoms if you want."



         "Thanks," Tom said as he removed his sore hands and leaned forward, burying his face in the bottom of her left muscle foot. KISS KISS KISS.



         Liz smiled. "As I was saying, people will put it together that it was me who destroyed those boats. So whatever I do, I need to come across as non-aggressive. No doubt people will fear me since I will be so much more powerful than anyone else," she said.



         "I have been thinking about that. I think you need to do a national interview, not a local one. The entire world needs to know that you are here to help. And, and they need to see you to believe you. I mean, if I just read a story about a super powered woman I wouldn't believe it. I think you need to do a TV interview and let the world know about all of your powers," Tom said as he continued to kiss.



         Liz looked down at him. "And what if people want to worship me as some kind of goddess?" she asked.



         Tom looked up at her through her feet. He grabbed her left foot. "Well then, its, it is like we discussed. If that is what people want, then, well, you will just let them I guess," he said.



         Liz smiled widely. Being worshipped as a goddess! It was her wildest dream, and it could be a reality.



         "True. Okay, why don't you order a pizza for us," she said. Tom got up and called in the order; he then called his boss and informed him he was not feeling well. He returned to Liz's feet. Soon the pizza arrived and Liz sat at the table, Tom sat at her feet eating his meal and kisses her toes.



         After the meal Tom cleaned up and the couple watched a little TV. The main story was still the mystery at the naval dock. CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC and other news outlets spent hours on the mystery. Liz smiled. "They will soon have an answer," she thought as she enjoyed Tom's attention to her muscle feet.



© Copyright 2014 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998491-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN--Chapter-18