*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998989-Bleeding-Out-A-Dagger
Rated: · Chapter · Dark · #1998989
Ella is a normal teenage girl. There is a new student and he is weird. He kidnaps Ella.
"Seven A.M. Palin's up in the mornin'. Gotta stay fresh-"
Ella shut off her alarm. An annoying one at that. Rubbing her eyes groggily, she didn't exactly walk out of bed, but more like an invisible string was pulling her from her bed into her private bathroom.
Ella had one of those rooms where you had your very own bathroom and that. Her friends would always tell her how much they envied her because she didn't have to share a bathroom with her family. Ella thought about it alot, and she guessed that they were right. 'I mean, in the mornings a lot of families are getting ready in the such so, I guess I am kinda lucky.' That is what she always thought when they would say that.
As she looked in her bathroom mirror, she heard a loud 'CRASH' from downstairs. And that was weird for Ella's household because her dad was usually at work in the mornings. Ella actually got goosebumps from the loud crash.
All of a sudden, Ella's phone started to ring. She picked it up and held it to her ear.
"Y'ello?"
"Ella? That is you, right?"
"Yep. This is me. I did not get eaten by the zombies!" Sarcasm was so heavy in her last sentence.
"Gosh! Somebody woke up a little too early." Ella could hear a clicking sound from the other side.
"My new alarm clock has such an annoying alarm sound! Ya' know that 'Friday' song? Well yeah. My alarm is that song!"
"Oh! I feel so bad for you! I know how much you hate that song! Invisible air hug?"
"Nah. I'm gonna be just fine."
"Ok well, I just called to talk to ya'. Bye. See ya' at school."
"See ya'."
The phone hang up. Ella sighed. "Typical Sara... Always wanting to talk to SOMEONE." A small smile developed on Ella's face.
© Copyright 2014 Guilty Thorn (abluerose13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998989-Bleeding-Out-A-Dagger