*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999309-Eyes
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1999309
They say eyes can keep a million secrets?
''Eye contact is a dangerous,
dangerous thing.
But lovely, oh so lovely."

People say, when you fall in love with a person, all the other people will look like them. But it's not true. No one can have his eyes. I deny that. But people also say true happines happens when you least expect it. Oh, I have to agree with that. He was one of those boys who was alwasy trying to look ''cool'' in front of his friends, but he had a warm, warm heart. Maybe you can say he was a fool and an idiot but I can't. I guess my problem was that, that I was always searching for good in people. You can't forget the color of his eyes when your faces are so close you can feel each other's warmth. But I wasn't warm. I was cold. It was my first kiss. I could hear him breath, and when i placed my hands on his neck I could feel his heartbeat. It was so fast, you could tell he was nervous. I guess at the time I thought it was because I was his first love also. After several seconds our souls became one. Our lips were on each other's. He opened his eyes who just became more beautiful than the sunset on the shore, but more dangerous than the gunfire itself.
There was a mystery and secrets that were trying to get out and be revealed.
While I was trying to reveal them all, he went. He left me with a etched memory of his eyes. I guess someone else will now enjoy in the colour of his eyes.
© Copyright 2014 A.Miracless (miracless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999309-Eyes