*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999890-My-Little-Pony
by E
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1999890
contains some friendship as well as VORE
One - day I was sitting about in my bedroom just like any other day, when all of a sudden with no source of warning I blacked - out.
And when I woke up I just thought that I was still dreaming since I wasn't even in my room anymore I didn't even recognize where I was at the time. As all I did was have a quick look around seeing that it was a hot - sunny day and that I was also leaning up against a tree... when all of a sudden I heard some feminine '*giggling' in the bushes just across from me. When I also saw some rustling coming from the same bush.
When what came out of the bush seemed to be friendly at first - glance at least.
The creature being an oddly shaped as well as coloured pony with a pink - bow in its mane. When suddenly it spoke with a sweet girly voice, "Hiya, I'm Applebloom... what's your name...?" while saying tilting her head and looking at you in an odd manner.
"Yeah... I'm ' ', " as all you think to yourself is since when do horses speak. As you ask her, "Uhmmm... since when did horses start talking exactly...?" you ask in a confused manner.
As Applebloom just stares at you confused about what you are yourself. And the 2 of you spend about an hour just inspecting each other, wondering what to say without to being to rude.

When you eventually stood up you did notice that you just barely measured up to Applebloom's chin...
... when she simply and innocently said, "Hop on, I'll take you to see some of my friends..." "Alright..."
As you climb up onto her back and she begins to trot off, slowly speeding up heading straight towards a fence that was nearly the same height as she was. While she still had me on her back now holding on for dear life when Applebloom suddenly leapt, clearing the fence like it was nothing at all, even with the additional weight.
As she just shouted, "YEAH, I did it...!" "What do you mean by that...?" me saying scared white, when she answered, "That's the first time I ever managed to clear that fence." As I merely fell off of her back, as moments later I found myself looking up at another one but this one was a light brown while wearing an old cowboy - hat as she just stared at me, and then looked over at Applebloom saying, "What is this thing?" as all I said under my breath was "bitch..." when she just stood there staring at me in a seriously angry manner. With a look in her eyes that said, 'Don't make me eat you!'
"So Applebloom, its very nice of you to introduce me to your mother... now how about your friends." As she just smiled and said, "That's my big - sister..." said in a very nervous tone of voice.
As all I did was look up at her terrified out of my skull as I just managed to say, "Hi..."
... When she said, "Being polite now might of saved you from my stomach, but not Pinkie - Pie's...!" "What's a Pinkie - Pie?" immediately after saying what you said, you heard something say, "Me..."

When she grabbed you between her lips lifting you right up into the air... when the other one said, "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my name's 'Applejack'... got it." When just as she finished she gave Pinkie - Pie a '*wink'.
And I was tossed up into the air, like life meant absolutely nothing to these ponies. As I was '*twirling' round and round like a flower caught in the breeze. When I reached the top of this ride I started to head straight down, as Pinkie - Pie opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could and the moment I hit her tongue she closed her mouth, sealing me in the dark and slimy pit she called a mouth. As she swallowed me down in a single '*GULP...!'
As I'm forced down her tight - throat when I eventually came to an opening as my head entered her stomach as all I saw was a deep pool of bubbling stomach - acid as if it was merely awaiting you and only you...
... as when you fell into the pool, all you could do was listen to Pinkie - Pie's '*Giggling...' and burn in agony as the acid slowly burned your flesh off of your bones. As you '*Screamed...' out in agony.
Not long afterwards Pinkie - Pie let out a near deafening '*BUUUUUUURRRP...!' "Excuse me..."
© Copyright 2014 E (snayluk69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1999890-My-Little-Pony