*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000010-My-Other-Self
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2000010
Self reflection
Jarell Conscious Wilkins wrote a new note: My other self.

6/2/12 · When I say I love you that's no lie, that's till the day I die, you the only one that got my front an back, my ride or die, you do everything for me that I do for you, an everything you do for others you don't always want done for you, I'm stuck on you, I keep striving to be better then you, but sometimes the way you think makes me mad at you, but when I think like you I feel something I never do, I always ask myself why your like you, my guess is your just being you, something I should try an do, when shit get thick you always look to the sky, do you always ask yourself questions like what, where n why, an why do all the things that please you, not get me high, ant I you, an you I, or something like two twins on the same bike at different times, you confuse me at times, an why when I look in the mirror I see your eyes.......
© Copyright 2014 J_CONSCIOUS (j_conscious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000010-My-Other-Self