*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000131-Media-Government-and-Dr-Tahir-Ul-Qadri
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2000131
about current affairs of Pakistan.
Media, Government and Dr Tahir Ul Qadri.


         It is necessary to define here the responsibility of media that is broadly acclaimed. Media has its duty to inform masses of current situation of the country. It is dutiful to strengthen and support democracy. Democracy means a government for people by people and of people. Thus, the media can well be defined as a tool to spread information and also collect interviews of some important personalities for the understanding of common people. In this way, media depicts an impartial picture. On the other hand, the Pakistani Media is the greatest follower of favoritism. Some media persons follow money, some girls, some drinking wine and some are even working to disintegrate our country. So it is difficult now to point out those media anchors that are faithful to our country. But no worry with some struggle one can find the righteous men even in the media network. Search should be started from a very basic point of logic. It means "a man is known by the company he keeps" the first finger should be raised towards Geo T.V. it was the great enemy of our Pak Army and our intelligence Agencies. Not to speak of Pak army and intelligence agencies but they raised religious sentiments of Pakistanis by broadcasting its morning show on some critical topics. Geo supports terrorists in the guise of public welfare. Geo Network has never highlighted terrorists of MQM. Everyone knows that Wali Babar was killed by MQM workers while Geo only pointed out some doubts even in fearful way. This way of its broadcasting shows proved its suspicious attitude. Many renowned scholars and anchors are blaming Geo about its harmful activities against Pakistan, such as Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid claimed that Geo Network was involve in Balochistan unrest and it is spreading hateful sentiments regarding Pak Army and intelligence agencies. Further, Mubashir Luqman openly challenged the Geo Group to come and prove its piousness over Pakistani solidarity but alas Mr. Mir Hamid had never come to answer the questions of Mubashir Luqman

         The second allegation over Geo network was that it was a foreign funded group. The allegation was also proved by Mubashir Luqman and Syed Zaid Hamid. Unlike all the allegations, if we observe in the present scenario of Pakistani Media, we can easily find that the media is supporting the Government. All the sympathies of media are with N Government. The reason is so simple means they are given funds. The media anchors do not consider themselves as media persons but they think of themselves as historians. The attitude of media analysts is not tolerable because it is seemed that in Pakistan there is no any historian or philosopher who could analyze the situation on the place of the so-called master's of media.

         Media cares N Government fully except some anchors. Likewise N Government also cares media. N Government's support to Najam Sethi reveals cooperation between media and the Government. Government's pleasing attitude towards Taliban unfolded the reality that they are mutual friends. The entire struggle which is made to crush Taliban is a great step taken by Pak Army. The credit goes only to Pak Army. Government was to follow the policy of reconciliation as was followed by PPP. Nawaz Sharif is busy attending foreign tours and meetings with high foreign delegates. He forgot his visit to Balochistan and his meeting with Nawab Akhtar Mengal where he promised to resolve the Balochistan unrest. Now there is no Balochistan in the mind of Nawaz. He has time to show his future planning on metro and lap top scheme but they do not have time to show their road map towards unfair behavior of the Government with Balochistan. If lateef Johar comes to lodge his protest against foreign hands, there is no one who could give him confirm satisfaction about the issue of missing persons. This is the situation of our country still people speak about the important polices of the government.

         Corruption is on high peak as it was in the PPP Government. We have seen changing of the faces only. At this juncture if Hazrat Tahir ul Qadri came to support his people, many anchors started direct critic on his arrival at the airport. But it was against the ethics of media to criticize Allama Sahib. Likewise propaganda was begun to spread a message against Tahir ul Qadri Saen. His video lectures were edited and sent to social media to divert masses from reality. They started to attack Allama Sahib on his personal life and many baseless allegations were included with Allama's life but without caring the allegations, Allama came to Pakistan with courage and eager to give answers to those who tortured Pakistani Nation. He stood against the Government for its family Government. He is the person who can resist. He is the person who unfolded reality of the Taliban. Now it's our responsibility to stand in the favor of the person to kick the government.

         Moreover, who are now in the white collar, they know Dr. Tahir ul Qadri saen? They are fully aware about the coming aftermath.  Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri has no need of fame or money but he came to Pakistan because of his responsibility to pull people from a dangerous well. Thus, it is up to us how much we are going to give response to the call. All allegations are baseless. People respect their scholars and spiritual leaders but in Pakistan media is making funny videos with the notable figures. How much it tolerable we should think over it. Imran Khan is demanding transparent elections. It is duty of election commission to take in confidence to Imran Khan. If the current Government has won the election, it should answer the Imran's allegations and should order to recount the votes in suspicious areas.

By kashif iqbal Baloch.



© Copyright 2014 Kashif Iqbal Baloch (kashifbaloch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000131-Media-Government-and-Dr-Tahir-Ul-Qadri