*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000204-Ghouls-of-the-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2000204
A virus causes birth of all children to become ghouls, they soon take over the country.
Ghouls of the World



         Breaking News: According to recent information, a series of women have been giving birth to ghouls. Born dead, but regenerating life. They have killed their mothers, all hospital employees, and patients. They are feeding on the remains. All hospital deaths resulted in regeneration of the bodies. All have escaped the hospital. Highly dangerous and crafty. If seen, call the police immediately. Be on the look out and on your guard.



         Breaking News: New report on the Birth of Ghouls. Said to be a virus affecting all pregnant women. All children will be born as ghouls. Sightings of the first ghouls born have been made. It is clear that the are growing at an accelerated rate on the flesh based diet. Sources that are attracting and repelling is unknown. Call the police immediately if seen.



         Breaking News: Reporting of the ghouls advancing to the schools. Many children have been lost. Exact number: 2098 dead, as of today. School is now officially canceled until this problem is worked out. Be Safe and report seen ghouls to the police.



         Breaking News: We are to inform all women are to refrain from becoming pregnant. It is unknown who has this virus and where it came from. Reports of death by the ghouls have been made. They themselves, become ghouls. Sixteen reported dead, sixteen reported revived as ghouls. Causing only more death, exact number has not been determined yet. It is said that the ghouls are eating the flesh and using it to grow in height and strength. Be on the look out and call the police immediately when seen.



         Breaking News: The spread of ghouls has increased by an alarming rate. Report to the nearest community shelter! I repeat: report to the nearest community shelter! Make haste. They are drawn by the scent of flesh. Be safe.



         Breaking News: Community shelters all over the county have been infiltrated. Keep together and head for the Coasts. Ghouls have not been reported to swim. Head to the coasts and stay off land. DO NOT BE KILLED. It only increases the numbers of the ghouls. Be safe.



         Breaking News: Recent information says the ghouls are a form of terrorist attack. The group of pregnant women, whom gave birth to the ghouls, were originally kidnapped. Information on this is slight.

         DO NOT BE KILLED. Death only increases the ghouls’ population. The government will figure out the next move. In meantime, be safe.



         Breaking News: New reports say, travel south. The government has finally reached me, informing us there has been a shelter set up. It is ready and very safe. The shelter is protected by soldiers. Do not add to the horror, DO NOT BE KILLED. Travel light and be safe.



         Breaking News: DO NOT REPORT TO THE SHELTER! I repeat: DO NOT REPORT TO THE SHELTER. It is a trap! The government will use you as bait. Stay away from all government officials, including the military and police. Everyman for themselves. Be safe.



         Breaking News: Government is tearing down radio stations. DO NOT TRUST THEM. They are as dangerous as the ghouls. They will use you as bait for an easier way of exterminating the ghouls. In other news, children are no longer being born ghouls. The virus has seemed to fade out. The terrorist organization that formed the virus, had it turn against them. They accomplished this creation by binding all the viruses together and planting it in a reproductive female. The child is then killed within the whom, born dead, and virus then kicks in to turn them into flesh eating monsters. With this information, we hope to never come across anything like this again. Be safe.



         Breaking News: Bullock’s Community Shelter has been used as bait. All those in that area must flee immediately. There is little time to escape. You must hurry! Be safe.



         Breaking News: Bullock’s Community Shelter has been thoroughly destroyed. Ghouls carpet the ground, however, many formerly living do too. It is a sad sight. Even worse experience to watch. Say your prayers ladies and gentlemen. There is nothing we can do about the lost except pray for them. 3700 dead today. Be safe.



         Breaking News: Many more shelters have been used as bait this day. It is said that the war on ghouls has almost been won. I wonder how our soldiers feel about this? Killing their own citizens and what not. Also the fear they must feel when the face a lifeless ghoul. The dead count is out of control. Perhaps 7000 dead today. Be safe.



         Breaking News: The government had shutdown my network. I have set up my own. If you are still listening good job. We are almost done with this cruel war, killing our own kind and what not. I personally cannot wait to set fire upon those terrorist bastards, as well as our own corrupt government! Be safe.



         Breaking News: The last ghoul has been exterminated! We have won! The core government has been killed in an explosion meant for a group of citizens. We are now at war with the terrorists, their numbers are low due to the backfire with the virus. That is all. Happy days everyone!
© Copyright 2014 RapunzelZWI (featherdusterz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000204-Ghouls-of-the-World