*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000373-Her-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2000373
undertones of life
She was an undiscovered island,, uninhabited for her entire existence, yet she survived and had found ways to grow within her own inhabitation of solitude.
The beauty that beholds her, the rarest of treasures known not where to find, nor the recognition of the existence, pure and undisturbed in raw form

She produced and sustained life. Those who came to dwell within the surrounding barrier flourished, as the being of her own actuality was fed upon,it was nourishment in return and the beauty in knowing the life's she bore from her, sustained by her production, would be carried off into the ocean currents for others to discover as she remained forlorn.

The barrier reef, the protective sea wall,, the jagged cliffs, the consistent flow of the ebb and tide, .the impossibility to reach shoreline, yet the outwardly currents would remain ever producing illusions that her being was unworn.

The arrival of the penetration pulled her like a force beyond any earthly gravitational pull, it was of another world of time in space as she was embraced and held captive by the paralyzing enchantment. For the first time within her existence she was being fed, bolstering, devouring, a hunger never known, cravings and desires insatiable all previous forsworn.

The island now bore abundance of the most exquisite of fruits, fragrant ripened blossoms, sweet drunkening nectar flowed to linger upon savoring lips, sweetness, the inhabitants for the taking. he swelled within her, absorption of overflowing consumption, within her always an inviting that will never be outworn.


He basks within the sunshine, the warmth of her inviting shoreline, now entwined within their hearts embrace. The most amazing simple gifts all right within his glimpse, but the remainder of a distant shoreline leaves him torn. Will the knowing be remaining of the previous pertaining, and prove to ever lack in its sustaining, or will the island be left to ever mourn
© Copyright 2014 eclectic treasures (worldevolving at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000373-Her-Island