*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000476-Mapple
Rated: NPL · Fiction · Other · #2000476
By popular request
Find her, and kill her.

Work together

You can't go alone




         Matt woke up with a gasp, covered in sweat. He was dressed in a full tuxedo, and lay on a cold concrete floor. Quickly sitting up, he felt the wall behind him. The room was dark, but he could make out a silhouette on the other end of the room. Catching his breath, he called out, "H-hello?" He didn't know what was happening, and he was scared. He remembered falling asleep in his own bed. How did he get here?

         Static rang from the corner of the room, and a voice followed. "Matt Gomez, remember." Matt's eyes widened, as the memories flashed back into his head. He lay on an operating table, doctors standing over him, and a single bright lamp shining in his eyes. "Your job is clear now. Work with your partner to terminate the target." Then, being dressed. An attractive receptionist fixing his tie, and then him walking into the plain, concrete room. A single handgun lay on the table in the middle of the room, with a hanging lamp giving it a spotlight. In the corner of the room was a small white speaker.

         Matt snapped back into reality. The room was dark, but he was sure that it was the same room. The voice spoke again. "You have your orders, now here is your partner." The lamp in the center of the room turned on, revealing the handgun on the table. The figure in the darkness was still not completely visible. Matt stood up, and walked towards the table to grab the pistol. "Hey, let me see your face." He called out, cocking the gun.

         The figure stepped forward, and into the light. Matt's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, as he screamed and jumped back. "WHAT THE FUCK?" He yelled. In front of him stood Apple, smiling. He waved, greeting Matt, "Hey, what's up." A smirk decorated his face, as Matt stood panting, still in shock, gripping the gun tightly in his right hand. "Oh, hell no. I don't care what the fuck happens to me, I'm not getting paired with you!"

         Matt raised the handgun, aiming at the boy. Apple panicked, raising his hands up, afraid. "W-wait, Matt, come on, I requested to get paired with you, I think we could do really well," He rushed through his words, stuttering, and nervous. "We could do this mission, Matt, come on bud-" A loud bang interrupted him. Matt lowered the gun as Apple collapsed to his knees, glancing between Matt, and the bleeding hole in his chest. "B-but....Matt" He choked.

         "I'm not your buddy, pal. Fuck you, kid." Matt fired a few more shots at the body, emptying the clip, and making sure the job was done. He made sure to get a few rounds in the boy's hands. "Now you can't go feeding in the afterlife." Matt stepped over the dying Apple, and raised a clenched fist. "This is for the headset." He brought the fist down, punching the bloody boy. He stood up, and unzipped his pants. Then, he began masturbating furiously. He took a long piss, making sure to disrespect the dead as much as possible. When he finished, he strolled towards the speaker. "So, what now?" He asked, a satisfied grin on his face. The speaker replied. "Matt Gomez, you are being terminated for the death of another agent, and failure to follow orders."

         Matt sighed. "Saw that coming..." He turned around and looked at the corpse that lay in the middle of the room, over a pool of blood. "Well, I'll just save you guys some work." He raised the gun up to his head, and closed his eyes. "Fuck all you guys." He said, and squeezed the trigger.

© Copyright 2014 Goot Night (oblivion523 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2000476-Mapple