*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001297-The-Walking-Moon-Flower
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2001297
The story of a flower that fell in love with the Moon. F/F tones
The Walking Moon Flower

By Cynth Annette


A/N: Hi! This is something that just came to mind! I hope everyone likes it.

Warning: It have homosexual tones.

The night came swift and cold, like a black mantle that covered the sky and the stars were just specks of light that danced a motionless ballad at the time. The ocean underneath the dark firmament swayed at a rhythm produced by the same. It reflected the white sphere that rested in the space above the earth. It was simply majestic the inanimate object, I always wanted to touch it, to see how it feels under my petals.

Too feel the texture of it.

I fell in love the first moment I saw her.

But I knew my love was not returned by her. I am too insignificant for her white majestic self. She was gorgeous in that silvery gown she wears every night. While my pale white and green garments were completely un-impressive to her regal presence. However, that did not deter me for starting at her like a love-ill child.
Every night, I opened my petals just to watch her as she came out from her resting place beneath the waves of water and to stand with all her glory in the center of the heaven and shine for all to see. I have seen people, human beings walked under her luster and to exclaim their love for her.

That was my most intimate desire; to profess my undying devotion to her.

On a cold night, while she was up there and me observing her, a beam of light, that swirled and whirled descended from the sphere and landed on the sandy ground of the shore. The beam slowly started to take human form; arms and legs, head and torso. A voluptuous form was the end result of this transformation. I could not believe what I was seen. Sheen of silver hair, a snowy gown that did not let anything to the imagination, it made a tinkling sound every time she moved and her eyes were as pale as her, but full of emotions that swam in them. She glanced through the field of moon flowers until her pearl eyes rested on me. The woman smiled and began to float towards me. As she came to a stop in front of me, she stretched her arm and her soft fingers caressed my petals. I almost sighed with pleasure at her touch.

"Are you the one that is always watching me?" The woman asked me with a melodic tone.

"Yes, and I will not apologies." I answered in a brusque tone. She gave a laugh that sounded hallowed to me. With a wave of her hand, silver and blue sparkles of light came too swirled around me. They surrounded me; I could feel their soft touch as they danced on my petals, on my peduncle, and even inside. They slithered down my pistil and found my ovary.

I felt cold and hot at the same time.

After that, the sparkles stopped their violating touches and the white light surrounded me. When the light left me, I opened my eyes. I was standing in front of my beloved Moon, with feet that were connected to long, tanned legs; I touched my arms, the breeze played with my short strands of silver hair. My naked, human body shivered with the cold breeze and it made my nipples hard. With my hands I kept exploring my body, feeling awe when I felt my breast, when I felt the soft folds of my vagina. I was completely in shock. My eyes gazed at my beloved Moon; she had a satisfied look on her beautiful face. She grasped my chin in her gentle hands and made me hold her gazed.
I was hypnotized already.

"I have felt your heated gazed since you were born. It makes me shiver in delight, knowing that a gorgeous creature like you enjoys my light." I stuttered in disbelief.

"I-I am s-sorry, my lady! But, you are wrong! I am just a simple flower! Your light, your beauty! Those are above and beyond me!" I tried to convince her; however she smiled at me, her smile full of warmth that wasn't there before.

"Yes, you are full of worth. No matter what you think; I will make you realize it." She then leaned forward, pressed her forehead against mine, "You will be my companion, I will show you how much you are worthy of anything just for the simple fact that you are alive."

Then her lips rested on mine in a soft kiss. After that passionate encounter of my beloved Moon and I, full of tangled limbs, moans, and groans, one night a month my silver lady would appear to make me hers and cherish my existence. Leaving the sky moonless deprived of light just to show me how much I mean to her.
Now I know why I am alive.

End

© Copyright 2014 Cynth Annette (cynth56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001297-The-Walking-Moon-Flower