*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001700-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2001700
Chapter 23: Master Liz and Foot Servant Tom celebrate




         Chapter 23: Master Liz and Foot Servant Tom celebrate

The rest of the day was hard for Liz to get through. She kept googling "Mega Woman" to see what new things popped up. What was most amazing was that she was getting national coverage. Later that day even the freaking President was going to make a statement! In her wildest dreams she never thought her appearance as Mega Woman would set the world on fire.

         A little after 5 Liz grabbed her bag and headed towards her car. She was still buzzing and decided a nice work out might calm her down. Plus, she was interested to see if she could tell a difference after one work out, especially since she put on muscle three times faster.

         Liz made her way into the gym and changed. Even people in the gym were talking about her, well, about Mega Woman. The TVs were showing re-runs of her stopping the train. Liz was beaming as she worked out. Once done she went into the locker room to change. She looked around and no one was looking. She flexed her biceps. A smile crept across her face as she could tell her muscles had gotten larger. It was a slight change but still. She was stronger from just one workout!

         "Wild," she thought as she changed cloths and headed home. She was greeted at the door by Tom. He gave her a big hug. Liz laughed as she came in and saw what Tom had done. He had bought flowers, lots of them. All for her.

         "Ah, wow, thanks Tom," she said as she kissed him deeply. "This is so sweat," she added.

         "Well you deserve it. You have been all over the news! They even broke into national TV to talk about you. I recorded most of it for you," he said as he followed her into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and Tom got on his knees. He removed her work shoes, exposing her bare feet. He bent down and kissed her left big toe. "Master, I am here to serve," he said.

         She smiled. "I know Foot Servant. I also have other news," she said as she held up her big toe. "I worked out today. And I confirmed what we thought was true. I put on muscle three times faster than anyone else on earth. I actually got stronger! Care to test your strength against my toe again Foot Servant?" she asked coyly.

         Tom gulped. "Um, no Master," he said as he looked up. She was flexing and he could tell. Her muscles were very slightly larger. "I know there will come a time when your regular muscle toe will be stronger than me. I have accepted that Supreme Master," he said as he kissed her toe again.

         "Good. Now," she said as she stood up and changed cloths. "What is for dinner? Smells great," she said as she hopped off the bed and changed into a pair of shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt.

         Tom stood up. "Well, consider what a special occasion this is Master, I fixed your favorite. Beef tenderloin, scalloped potatoes and asparagus. In fact, it should be ready now," Tom said.

         "Excellent Foot Servant. Good work!" she said as she went into the dining room. The room was set for just one. The lights were dimmed and there were a few lit candles. Liz turned to Tom and smiled.

         "You remembered," she said pointing to the lone plate.

         "Of course. My Master told me she wanted me to eat at her muscle feet. Your wish, my command," he said as he bowed. Liz laughed and sat down.

         "Well then Foot Servant, serve your Master!" she said. Tom went into the kitchen and brought out her plate full of food. She pointed down towards her feet and Tom obediently sat at her feet. She extended her right muscle foot to his mouth. "A kiss before dinner?"

         "Of course Master," Tom said as he kissed the tips of her toes.

         "Excellent," Liz said as she started eating.

         "So, want to hear some of the tweets about you today?" Tom asked as he kissed her left foot several times.

         "Yes! Great idea!" Liz said as she shoved more food into her mouth.

         "Okay. 'INCREDIBLE! A flying super huge hero! All hail Mega Woman!' is the first one," Tom said. "Here is another. 'A bird, a plane, a MEGA WOMAN! Girls rule!' Here is another one, 'A miracle. Is Mega Woman a god? Is she THE GOD?'" Tom read.

         "Wait. Is that person calling me a god?" Liz asked.

         "Um, looks like it," Tom said as he kissed her other foot ten times.

         "Just like we talked about. I mean, I have just emerged, and in an hour people are already calling me a god? So wild," Liz said.

         "It isn't just this one tweet. I mean, lots of people ask if you are a god or goddess. If you are human or alien. While most think you are here to help, a few are afraid. But you are right, lots of people think you might be a god, if not THE god," Tom said.

         Liz stood up and looked at Tom. "That is so fucking hot," she said as she pointed to the bedroom. "The food can wait. How would you like to fuck a god tonight?" she asked as she and Tom ran into the bedroom.

         



© Copyright 2014 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2001700-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN