*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002169-Mamas-Secret
by Renic
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2002169
Mamas has a secret she shows her son.
Mamma's Secret.



Joe walks in through the front door sighing on the couch and lays his face in his hands. His mother sits next to him and rubs his shoulders. "What's wrong baby? You can tell mommy." She implores him to open up to her, after a minute of silence he turns to her.

"I just got fired mom. They caught me eating on the job." Joe had worked for a fast food restaurant and the manager had a strict policy of never eating on the job. Especially food from the store. This was the last straw for Joe, he had nothing left, he had been expelled from college a couple years prior for excessive drinking and injuring other students in rough parties, and his license had been taken a couple weeks ago for DUIs. His mother sighs. She knew that her friend Stacey had been right, that her son was a waste of time. Her son had no chance to get anywhere in life after this. Stacey keeps telling her to do to her son what Stacey had done to hers. It's how Stacey has an amazing body. She looks as old as her son. Janet smiles and hugs her son tight.

"It will be alright hon., you can stay home and mommy will take care of you." She pats his thigh, closer to his crotch than was usual. She decided she was going to do to her son, what Stacey did to hers, what Stacey keeps telling her to do, but, it was a hard choice for her. As good for nothing as her son was, she still loved her son very much. As she got up she noticed the look at her ass that her son didn't know she saw. she pretended not to see it as she went into the kitchen to get some food. She knew for a long time her son had a thing for her. She didn't mind it though, she kind of had a thing for him too. She heard her son go off to his bedroom as she cooked dinner.

As Joe walked into his room he turned on his computer and began looking up incest. He didn't understand why, but he had a strong desire to fuck his mother. As he stared at the screen his cock grew erect and he masturbated, as any good lad would do when aroused and alone.

In the kitchen his mother somehow knew he was masturbating. Every day when he comes home he looks up incest porn on his computer, her computer skills are higher than he knows, and she monitors his actions with her own computer. She smiles knowing he's thinking about her, imagining the pictures of the boys on the computer as him and the women as her. It made her wet to think about it. As she let the food cook she picked up the phone and called her good friend Stacey. She answers the phone after three rings. Stacey's voice comes through.



"Hello?"



"Hey Stacey, it's me Janet. I thought about what you have been telling me."

"Oh yeah? What's up?"



"He got fired today. I think I'm going to do it."



"That's great, hey uh... can i ask something? Before you do the deed, well uh... now that he's just food you think I can have my way with him?"



"Stacey.... he's my son.... let's do it together. To be honest I've always wanted to explore your sexy body a bit, and see just what this will make me look like." She can tell Stacey was a bit taken aback by this but the truth was, Janet always found Stacey to be extremely sexy. After a few minutes Stacey replies.

"Oh wow, Janet, I never knew. Uh hehe, I think your pretty cute too, I'd love to play with you and your son together. When do you plan to do it?"



"I was thinking tomorrow maybe? I'm going to give him today to relax, he needs it, it's his last day so yeah."



"Mmmm Janet, I'll try to wait that long, I'm so wet thinking about it hehe. I'll talk to you tomorrow hehe babe." The phone clicks as Stacey hangs up. To be honest she wanted her son tonight, and again tomorrow. She wanted her son to herself for tonight though. As dinner finishes she serves it onto some plates and sets them out calling to her son that dinner was ready. She quickly changes into a short skirt and a small tank top that displayed her breast extremely well. She wears a tiny thong underneath that does a poor job of concealing her pussy. As Joe comes down the stairs she makes sure to bend over, showing him a view up her skirt, she hears him groan at the sight though he doesn't realize she hears as she takes something from the oven setting it on the table, making sure to bend over again in front of him to show him a view down her top. She notes with satisfaction the tent his pants make as he sits down and tries to hide it.



"You look nice mom." he says in shaky voice as his hands fidget in his lap, slightly rubbing his cock.



"Why thank you my son. Let's eat." The two begin eating her son's eyes almost never coming off her tits when he doesn't think she's watching. Unknown to him, she notices every time, her tiny thong getting soaked at the thoughts of dirty things to be done tonight. Once the plates are cleaned off Joe gathers the dishes and takes them to the sink before heading back into his room. After washing the dishes, making sure to get her top wet enough to be somewhat see-through, and to display the fact she's not wearing a bra underneath she heads up to his room and knocks on the door. She hears frantic clicking as he tries to close the porn he was watching as she opens the door. His screen changes to something else the second she comes in, him closing the last open window.



"Joe, I need to talk to you about something" She subtly strikes an alluring pose meant to show off her body to him. Her body is pretty good looking too, Double D breast, blond hair, heart shaped face, her hair flows to her hips, which widen out nicely, and also gives her a great ass, her body is shapely and well maintained. She never lost the breast that being pregnant gave her. She watches her son look her body up and down.



"Joe, now that you're going to be here all day now that you're out of a job, we have to talk about this problem you have, you're always staring at my body, and last week I caught you with a pair of my panties and bra in here. Joe are you sexually attracted to me?" Joe blushes furiously and nods softly to embarrassed to speak.



"Joe I'm flattered that you still think I'm hot, even if i am your mother, but the thing is Joe, i am our mother. What are we going to do about this perversion of yours? You know what, i think i know what were going to do." She slowly reaches down pulling up her short skirt revealing her crotch and wet thong. "Joe, will this make it go away? Will this little pussy make your dirty thoughts go away if you get to live out your fantasies with your mother?" Joe could only nod, eyes fixed between her legs, as Janet's other hand began rubbing her breast.

"Lay on the bed for me Joe, lay there and let your mommy take care of you." Joe complied as quickly as he could laying on the bed, his pants tented even worse than they were already.



"Mom, are you really going to do this? I've daydreamed about it but I never believed it could happen!" She only smiled as she pushed her skirt to the floor as she crawled up onto his bed, straddling his hips she brushed her crotch over his tent, making Joe shiver in anticipation. He moans reaching for her breast, she quickly grabs her wrists and places his hands under her knees pinning them to his sides as she rubs his chest and stomach slowly. He can feel her wetness as it quickly soaks through his jeans and boxers on his cock.



"I've wanted this for a long time Joe, I want to see how your father compares to you." She says as she unzips his pants smiling seeing his cock come free as she pulls his pants and boxers off. She grabs his shaft slowly stroking it smiling.



"My my Joe, its bigger than your father's I'm going to enjoy this." Joe moans as she strokes his shaft, she begins rubbing it against herself moaning. She pulls her top off and gives Joe an unobstructed view of her large breast, finally allowing Joe to reach up and touch them, his look of wonder and pleasure mixed together, making her smile with love for her son.



"I love you Joe, I want this to be the best for you." Joe only nods moaning as he takes his own shirt off for her, she rubs his bare chest loving the feel of his skin, smiling at her son as she slowly slides off her panties, rubbing her now bear pussy on his shaft he moans again. her juices are dripping onto him from her pussy as she lubricates his shaft with her fluids. The look on Joe's face told her everything, how badly he wanted it, she lifts her hips just high enough before aliening his cock with her shaft, and slowly settling down on him, his cock filling her soft wet pussy nicely. She moans in ecstasy as she takes him to the hilt, Joe groans in pleasure as her hot wet tight pussy swallows his cock. Its super tight even after the fact she has had children. She looks down at her son impaled on his cock, moaning as she begins bouncing on it, his grunts and groans echoing hers. He begins to buck his hips under her and they move together, mother and son, locked in pleasure. its the best thing either of them have ever felt, and neither of them last long, he explodes inside her, triggering her own orgasm as she feels her son's cum pumping in her womb, her own cum spraying his groin. He lays back panting, a new love for his mother in his eyes as he looks up at her.



"Mom, I never really realized how sexy you are. I'm finally looking at you as a woman for the first time." She knew she had to enjoy this more. She wiggles her hips on him and is rewarded with another small orgasm from them both.



"Mmm son your better than your father ever was. We will definitely enjoy this more. Let me ask you, how do you feel about fucking Stacey?" He looks up to her in mild surprise, his cock inside her twinges at the mention of her friend's name telling her what his next words confirm.







"Mom, id fuck her in a heartbeat if she would give it up to me, but i know that will never happen." She grins.



"We will see son, we will see." She finally gets off him and sticks a finger in her pussy and pulls it out coated with both their cum and lets him suck on it, he moans at the flavor before she gathers her clothes and walks out for the night, leaving her son wondering if he just had a wet dream.



The next day Joe wakes up and rubs his eyes wondering if he only daydreamed what happened last night. Somehow he can't believe he actually fucked his mother. She was too prim and proper for that. He shrugged and got up for his morning routine, except it was at noon, having nothing to do that day he slept in. Once showered, and freshened up he sat down on his computer and played some games with some online friends. While in the middle of a lull in the battle, he heard voices downstairs, on he recognized as his mother, the other as Stacey, the super hot girl his mother was asking about, rumor has it she's older than mom, but she looks his age.



Downstairs his mother had just let in Stacey. They were about to make good on the plans they had made over the phone.



"Janet, I can't wait, is his cock as big as his father's was?"



"Oh yes Stacey, it bigger " She giggles "and it feels so good filling up my tight pussy I can't wait to feel that again."



"Then let's get upstairs and give that son of yours the time of his life hehe for the last time." Stacey grins with an evil smile. Janet was already wet between the legs, today wearing her sexiest lingerie, a pair of black satin panties with a hole in the center for easy access and a frilly bra that's sheer and leaves little to the imagination, on top of that, a shift that is completely mesh. The outfit complimented her body nicely, bringing out the luscious curves in her body. The two women kiss each other, both being bisexual before Janet takes Stacey's hand and leading her up the stairs. She doesn't bother on knocking on Joe's door before entering, giving Joe's online friends a great view as Joe's webcam was on. Joe quickly shuts it off to the sounds of dismay from the speakers on Joe's computer, before he ends the Skype call. His eyes go wide seeing his mother dressed like this, instantly deciding last night was indeed not a dream. He then notices Stacey next to her, Stacey's body is slightly smaller than his mother's larger breast and more hip and ass on her, her body more petite but still some meat on the bones, golden blond hair with blue eyes and the perfect face. She was dressed in thin skin tight leather panties, with a leather corset on, and thigh high leather boots with three inch heels. Joe quickly crosses his legs to hide his erection as his character in his game dies behind him.



"Joe honey, I'd like to tell you something very special, well a couple things, one last night, wasn't a dream, and two, Mommy and Stacey are going to be lovers now, but we both like our meat, and we have chosen someone special to provide the man meat w need from time to time, Son that's you." She giggles. "We want to see how well you can please us both and Son you will be fulfilling a fetish of ours today too." She leans in and kisses him on the lips as Stacey reaches in rubbing his thigh smiling at him like a piece of meat. Joe moans into the kiss as Stacey's hand explores more, reaching his cock she begins rubbing it through his jeans, Janet begins undoing the button and unzipping his pants, Stacey's hand pushing down his boxers and wrapping around his cock, she pulls, him having no choice but to follow is pulled up by his cock and lead to his bed where he is forced to lay down, his mother pulls his shirt off as Stacey yanks his pants off. Joe lays on his bed now completely nude with two very horny women standing in his room, looking at him like the tastiest piece of meat in the world. both women lean over his groin giving Joe an excellent view of their cleavage, Janet licks at the head of his cock as Stacey licks along the shaft, Joe groans as both women lick.



Stacey pulls out a pair of leather handcuffs and cuffs Joe to the bed and pushes Janet's mouth away from his cock, Joe watching unable to move, Stacey immediately begins deep throating his cock swallowing around his shaft. Janet grins at her son, fingering herself through the intentional hole in her panties.



"Wanna taste mommy my son? wanna taste my wet pussy?" She teases him as she pulls her thin sheer shift off, and slowly pushes her panties off, one hand rubbing Stacey's ass as Stacey gags and swallows around Joe's cock. She climbs up straddling Joe's face and lowers her pussy to his mouth, his tong immediately darts out and starts licking his mother's clit, licking it in slow steady circles before sucking on it. He listens to his mother's moans of pleasure as he groans into her pussy s Stacey hits a particularly sensitive spot of Joe's cock. His groaning only excites Janet further, Joe can taste her pleasure fluids dribbling into his mouth. His mother soon cums splashing his face in her pleasure fluids.



Stacey stops sucking on it and repositions herself and begins lowering her hips over it, guiding his shaft deep inside her, Janet also gets up and goes over behind Stacey. She moans as his large size fills her out nicely, he groans and begins bucking his hips in time with her as she bounces on him. Stacey bends over, careful to keep him deep inside her as she kisses Joe passionately.



As they kiss, Joe wonders where his mother went, before he feels a wet arms sensation around his feet, he disregards this at first as he and Stacey continue to fuck, the warm wetness begins gliding up his feet and to his calf's, Joe leans to the side and the sight shocks him.



Around his ankles is fastened his mother's lips. He can see the bulge his feet are making as they enter his mother's throat, Stacey distracts him again by continuing, making Joe moan, her pussy is even better than his mother's. Joe groans unable to stop himself as he explodes inside Stacey's pussy. Stacey moans out loud at the same time, her pussy clamping down on Joe's cock milking it for all the cum it can get. Joe lays back moaning as he pumps his cum into Stacey, as he feels his mother swallow more of his feet, his calf's sliding into her throat now.



"Mom what are you doing? Why are you eating me? Please don't eat me mom." Stacey from her perch onto of him with his cock still inside her just giggled and spoke for Janet.



"She is eating you Joe, she is going to swallow you down like a delicious meal, which I'm sure you are after fucking us both, hehe you have our cum all over you." Janet gives a small moan of agreement at his flavor and Joe looks at his body, and realizes it is indeed soaked with the women's cum.



"But why is mom eating me Stacey? Why are you helping her?" Joe begins trying to struggle as he feels his mother swallow again coming up to his knees.



"Well Joe, it's kind of a fantasy of ours, Janet here loves feeling pregnant and what better way to do that than having her son back inside her, and as for me, I've always wanted to see someone eat someone else, and I'm really turned on by incest hehe" She wiggles her hips some more making Joe moan. He can tell she really is turned on by it as he pussy is still soaking wet and leaking. She starts bouncing her hips again on his cock intending to make him cum again as Joe's mother swallows his knees, her moans are mixed in with Joe's groans of pleasure mixed with his whimpers of fear as he's swallowed alive by his own mother. Stacey reaches forward and gently pets his head soothingly.



"don't worry Joe, were only fulfilling out fantasies, you'll be ok Joe." Joe looks up at her face as tears stream down his cheeks. Janet gives a loud gulp, Joe feels his feet touch the entrance to her stomach, making Joe whimper more. He tries to struggle more, his arms pinned by Stacey, and his legs pinned together by his mother's throat, there is little he can do but wiggle, which only makes his mother moan. Stacey moves her hips up just enough to slide his cock out and moves forward sitting on his chest, using her thighs to keep Joe's arms pinned.



Janet swallows again, her son's flavor is amazing, Joe's hips almost in her mouth, she swallows again to get her son's hips in her mouth, she wraps her tong around her son's cock. Janet hasn't actually tasted her son's cum, and she intends to. She smiles around her delicious meal as Joe groans in pleasure, she can hear his fear mixed in, which only turns her on more. She swallows again to get a better angle on his cock as she runs her tong up and down, rubbing around his head. Joe moans more in pleasure, it wouldn't be long. Janet can taste Stacey's cum still coating his cock along with remains of his own. Janet feels Joe's balls twitch in her mouth just before he explodes, Janet makes sure to catch ever drop. His cum is delicious almost better than her son himself. She swallows her son's hips and his cum bulging her throat out and admitting his feet into her waiting stomach, which produces more begging from her son. Music to her ears.



"See Joe, we love you, we are going to pleasure you so much, would women who think of you as just food do this for you?" She rubs Joe's head gently as he cries, his body disappearing into his mother's mouth. His hands are now pinned by his mother's hands so Stacey gets up and gets behind Janet finding her pussy dribbling, this is really turning Janet on. Stacey leans in as Janet gulps loudly around her son, eliciting more cries and please for life from Joe, she slowly licks at Janet's pussy tasting her fluids. Their delicious. Janet moans and leans back into Stacey's tong, dragging Joe with her, and gulping him in again, taking in Joe into his chest. As scared and shocked as Joe is, it feels great, his mother's warm wet flesh massaging him down into her body. he kicks his feet in her stomach still struggling and pleading for life. He is still convinced he is going to die in his mother's stomach despite Stacey's calming words. Janet reaches up and gently strokes Joe's cheek, her only way of saying that she loves him. This calms him down some as he reduces to sobbing and wiggling as Janet swallows again, brining him to just his neck, she moans at his flavor and at what Stacey is doing behind her to her pussy. Janet smiles at her son around him winking before placing her hand on top of his head and pushing his head in as she swallows, closing her mouth around his head, she gulps again sending him to her stomach, stretched and bulging around her son, she rolls over onto her back moaning as she sprays Stacey with her cum.



"Mommy, please let me out I don't wanna die!" Joe can hear Janet and Stacey giggle at his words, he feels one of them rubbing Janet's belly over him then he hears his mother's voice.



"Don't fear my son, I'll let you out. I won't digest you my son, I love you Joe."



"Th-th-then why did you eat me mom? Doesn't that mean im food? I don't wanna be food mom! Please let me out!."



"Joe, as Stacey said" ,who is now cuddled up to Janet rubbing her massive belly, "were fulfilling a fantasy, Joe, I'm a bisexual, and I've always had a thing for Stacey, and we always had this fantasy of having a kid together, but we didn't want to adopt, this is as close as we could get. So, now you're going to be our big baby, I'll let you out when were ready to have you Joe." Joe began struggling, kicking and squirming at the walls. Janet's stomach gurgled at the struggling and a drop of fluid lands on Joe's skin.



"Mom it itches in here, something dripped on me and it itches where it dripped on me!"



"Well Joe, that would be my stomach acids. It will break down your body so my body can absorb your nutrients. My stomach acid will break down everything leaving no waste."



"But mom, isn't that digestion? I thought you said you're not going to digest me!" The panic in his voice obvious as Stacey giggles at his panic.



"I don't plan on it Joe, and I'm trying not to, but the more you struggle, the less I can restrain myself. If you struggle too much, my stomach will digest you Joe and i won't be able to stop it from happening. Be a good baby and just relax. Isn't my stomach nice and warm? I love you Joe." Joe stops struggling as he's hit with a few more drops of acid, after a minute the gurgling dies down and her stomach stops dripping on him. The spots where acid already hit his itches badly but is bearable, he tries to hold still so his mother won't digest him. He can hear Stacey and Janet talking, talking about him as a baby, and how they wish he really could be their baby. This raised red flags for Joe but he kept silent. His mother was right about one thing however, it was very nice and warm inside her stomach, her heartbeat still returning to normal was very soothing and soon Joe was asleep. Stacey smiles at Janet as they hear Joe's gentle snoring from within her stomach.



"You really going to let him out baby?"



"Possibly Stacey, but mmm he feels soo good in there, I might not let him out, and besides, I do need nutrition sometime." She smiles rubbing her belly with her son inside her. Her and Janet begin kissing and making out and then fall to having more fun, causing Janet's stomach to shake and wiggle, wakening Joe inside, and to cause Janet to lose some concentration on her stomach.



"Mom its gurgling some more! Mommy! It itches!!!" Joe is trying to avoid the acid oozing in, only making more acid ooze in. Janet realized she was digesting her son and stopped and paused her play with Stacey to regain control of her stomach.



"I'm sorry Joe, I lost control, please calm down or ill lose control again." Joe stopped struggling and the acid stopped flowing. There was a small puddle of acid in the bottom of her stomach that burned Joe as he was forced to sit in it.



"Mom it burns in here, can i please come out now?"



"Quiet down Joe, mommy is busy." She goes back to her play with Stacey as Joe had to endure the burning on his feet and bottom, Janet is careful to maintain control of her digestion. Once she and Stacey are done she swallows something for Joe to get rid of the acid and to numb Joe from any further pain.



"I love you Joe. Now I'm going to go to the mall with Stacey, please behave in there and not make a scene. Maybe I'll let you out when we get home if your well behaved." Janet rubs her stomach affectionately. She did indeed love her son, even if she did eat him. Stacey drove because Janet's stomach is too large to make driving easy. On the way Joe thought he heard them talking about him. He hoped it was about their fantasy about him being a baby, but something told him he was wrong. As his mother got out of the car Joe moved to reposition himself to make the swaying comfortable, which made Janet's stomach gurgle.



"Mom your stomach keeps gurgling, are you sure you have control over your stomach?"



"Yes Joe I have control of my stomach, I told you, the more you move, the more you get digested, now behave and hold still and I might let you out when we get home for more fun with me and Stacey, but after that you're going back in." This wasn't to Joe's likening, the going back in part. He sighs and resigns to hold still as they shop, trying his best to hold still despite the wobbling belly and the tingling sensation of the acid still left over. He whimpers and whines as the acid tingles, trying to hold still getting a cramp from being balled up in a ball so much, his skin raw and irritated from the acids already dripped on him. On the way home neither Janet or Stacey turn on the radio and Joe can hear every word they say.



"I bet he was as delicious as my son was, you know that's how I still have my figure right?" Stacey's voice.



"Oh really? how does that work?" Janet replies.



"Well you see, as you digest him you can take his youth, pick an age you were both at, and the time he has left on his biological clock you get to stay that age at for that long, so say, naturally he would live another hundred years, subtract the age you wana look from that one hundred, say fifteen, and you will look that age for seventy five years before you start ageing again, it's what I did to my son. Gulped him down, and now I'm going to look twenty five for the next fifty years." Joe heard every word, but didn't believe it. It made sense though, Stacey had always looked that age, smoking hot since he's known her, when everyone else has aged. Joe didn't believe that his mother intended to do this to him. After Janet made a sound of interest his fear rose, but he tried not to panic, hoping they think he's asleep. Stacey continued on.



"Theirs a way to bring the kid back if you decide that you don't wanna kill him altogether, it cuts off about five years, but if you trap his soul and essence inside you when you digest the body, you can reform him as a baby in your womb, essentially restarting him." Joe didn't like the sound of this but at least there's a chance he won't just die." The conversation continued as they drove home, jo felt Janet's belly wobble as she made her way into he house, Joe finally speaks up.



"Mom, now that were home, can I come out now?" Joe was hoping she would make good on her deal. He feels Janet rub her belly and giggle, along with Stacey.



"No my son, you may not come out, your whining and whimpering annoyed me at the mall so for punishment you're going to get to listen to Stacey and I have the fun you missed out on." Joe whimpered more, he fears she will lose control again in the throes of passion and start digesting him.



"Mom wouldn't it be a bigger tease if I was forced to watch and not join in?" He was hoping to convince her to let him out, Janet giggles and moans, they had already started. Joe can feel them rocking his world as the two played, and indeed her control did loosen as her belly began gurgling around him, and it didn't stop. Even after they were done.



"Mom, your belly is making noises mom." Janet and Stacey both giggled panting next to each other on the couch.



"That's normal son, it's a stomach with something large inside it after all."



"But mom, doesn't that mean your digesting me?"



"I can't stop the gurgling Joe, I'm sorry, but i can still keep the acids at bay for now. Sleep well Joe, Ill think about letting you out in the morning." Joe whimpered as the gurgling continued, and her stomach started pressing in on him, but thankfully to her word there was no acid, he can feel her climb into bed, and Stacey's body pressing against her stomach as they lay together. He decided he didn't really have a choice and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.



His dreams were full of nightmares of a slow painful digestion inside his mother, and Stacey somehow pointing and laughing at him as he's reduced to bones before those too digest and dissolve away. Joe awoke with a sudden start, making Janet's stomach growl, he also felt more tingling. As he took stock of his situation, he could hear Janet yawn and felt her stretch, then he noticed their seems to be more acid than there was before.



"Mom, you started digesting me in your sleep again." He felt her rub him through her stomach walls.



"I'm sorry Joe."



"But, mom your digesting me."



"Yes Joe I need to let you out soon." Joe started to panic.



"Mom.... I love you." That's all he can say. Stacey was out of the room and Janet felt time to reveal a secret to her son.



"I love you too Joe..... I'm going to reveal a secret to you. You remember the conversation Stacey and I had n the car? She doesn't know you were awake but, I'm your mother, I know you were and heard all of it. Son, Stacey is your sister, I gave her away, and well, You and your sister have been recycled for about a thousand years now. I'm going to reunite you and your sister. and this time, I'm going to let you two keep your memories. I'm not going to recycle you this time. I'm not going to lie Joe, I almost want to digest you. I want you to have some fun with your sister and then ill let you and her both out." Joe was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe Stacey was his sister, and more, that this isn't the first time its happened. She spoke her stomach stopped gurgling and the acids drained away. Janet just rubs her belly.



Stacey walks in to see Janet rubbing her belly and the two women smile to each other. Janet is hungry for another human in her belly. Janet opens her arms gesturing for a snuggle with Stacey. Stacey immediately jumps into her arms, careful not to jump on Janet's stomach and disturb Joe inside.



"Hmm, love he must be behaving your stomach isn't growling." She giggles and rubs Janet's stomach feeling Joe inside. Janet joins her in the giggling before passionately kissing Stacey. Stacey moans into the kiss, slipping her tong into Janet's mouth. Janet moans and wraps her arms around Stacey, Joe can feel her body pressed against him through Janet's stomach. The two continue kissing passionately for a while. Suddenly Janet's jaw becomes unhinged and Janet's mouth widens taking in Stacey's head in instantly. Stacey screams in surprise as Janet gulps loudly taking Stacey's head into her throat, he shoulders in Janet's mouth. Janet's tong explores Stacey's chest. Her flavor was slightly sweeter than her son's but not as strong. Her arms hold Stacey down and pulls her in as she gulps again, mashing Stacey's large tits into Janet's mouth, her tong explores those sweet breast as her stomach gurgles impatiently around her son, waiting for its desert meal. Stacey struggles and screams again as Janet swallows, her neck bulging out more as Stacey's body is stuffed in. Janet rubs her body down moaning at her flavor as she swallows again, lifting Stacey up to use gravity to her advantage, quickly gulping Stacey to her hips. Stacey's head pokes into Janet's stomach and Joe looks up at her seeing her face again. He reaches up and grabs her head as it slides lower into Janet's stomach and kisses her. She stops screaming in surprise of the kiss and finds herself kissing him back. As Stacey's hips disappear into Janet's mouth. Stacey moans into the kiss, but it's not because of Joe. Janet's tong is probing Stacey's pussy, rubbing her clit, making Stacey writhe in pleasure. Janet sucks her in an inch to get a better angle an Stacey's pussy and works her tong deep into Stacey's pussy loving her pleasure flavors. It wasn't long until Stacey cums filling Janet's mouth with her cum, Janet gulps loudly taking all the cum and a foot of Stacey too, her throat bulging with Stacey's body, only her legs left now. Janet makes short work of those slurping them in with a series of quick swallows forcing Stacey and Joe to cuddle real close together. Stacey's head is forced nestled between Joe's legs, she instantly spots Joe's cock erect.



"Ill make you two a deal, if you two fuck the shit outta each other, I'll let you both out, to live as my pleasure slaves. I will not digest you." She smiles rubbing her belly grinning feeling her two children inside her stomach. Joe has Stacey's pussy in his face he starts licking at it as his cock grows even more erect, Stacey moans.



"Joe if we move she going to digest us!"



"She's going let us go Stacey, mom told me that if we pleasure each other she will let us out! Lets enjoy this and get out alive, in pure bliss. Mom has been swallowing air for me and us. When we fuck she's going to let us out so were not digested She does lover her children after all, delicious meals they are. She smiles rubbing her stomach wanting the two to fuck so she can get ready for the next step. Meantime Joe starts licking at Stacey's clit, her pussy pressed to his face against her will.



"J-J-Joe, I-Immmmm not sure about this.... mmmmmm I-I-I don't ooooooh want to die Joe mmmmmm oh god!" Stacey's pussy moistens despite her worries, Joe's cock begins to rise in front of her and before she realizes what she's doing, she's licking the head of Joe's cock and kissing the tip as she moans feeling Joe's tong work wonders on her pussy. Joe shivers in pleasure feeling Stacey lick and kiss the head of his shaft, his shivering telling Janet what was going on. Janet smiles and rubs her giant distended stomach.



"yes my loves play, pleasure each other. You are both going to become part of me, I mean part of our family, play with each other and enjoy each other." Spurred on by his mother's words Joe plunges his tong deep into Stacey's depths moving and wiggling it around inside her searching for her spot, he hits it almost instantly, making Stacy moan loud around his cock which she swallowed to the hilt. She twirled and twisted her tong around his shaft making Joe shiver and moan in pleasure as he ate her out. It wasn't long until they both cummed in each other's faces Joe slurping up as much of Stacey's cum as possible while Stacey swallows down Joe's cum. Janet smiles lovingly rubbing her belly with her kids inside her.



Janet feels them begin moving around, and she uses a lot of restraint to keep her stomach from spraying gastric juices all over them both. Joe grins happily finding Stacey in his lap, his cock touching her wonderful slit, she reaches down and guides his shaft into her. Joe groans in pleasure feeling that tight pussy devour his shaft, he leans in kissing her. Stacey kisses him back moaning and slipping her tong inside his mouth. The two keep kissing as Stacey begins thrusting her hips on Joe, moving his cock in and out of her. Both shiver and moan, ignoring the gurgling of Janet's stomach their moving causes.



Janet moans rubbing her bellying feeling them fuck inside her, making her belly gurgle, its all she can do to stop her stomach from digesting them as they fuck, if they keep it up, she won't be able to stop it. She doesn't tell them that though. Both of them keep moving fucking hard and fast, neither have felt such lust for each other before or passion, such sensuality from being in Janet's stomach. Both reach their climax at the same time cuming hard with passion and moans of pleasure, going limp exhausted from their love making. That's when they both notice the reddish liquid running down the inside of Janet's stomach walls and the hungry growling of her stomach around them.



"M-mom? your stomach... its growling... and theirs fluids in here..."



"I know son, just relax"



"But mom... your starting to digest us!"



"I know son, you were yummy, and delicious, you too Stacey."



"But your promise! Mom! let us out!"



"I lied son, I'm not letting you out. I'm going to digesting you both, and enjoy every second, go to sleep now it will all soon be over" With that she begins belching out all the air in her stomach, forcing the two to pass out inside her, silencing the cries and begging of her son and daughter. her belly gets to work in earnest squirting acids and digestive juices over the two gurgling and churning it's meal. She smiles rubbing her stomach happily as it gurgles her children as she drifts to sleep.



Next morning her stomach is noticeably smaller she smiles thinking their dead. That is until she feels wiggling inside her and a feint...



"M...Mom?"



"Joe? Im amazed your still alive!"



"Why mom?"



"Well son it's because your delicious, and your mouth is a lot to feed, and I was hungry, my grocery bill each moth will be much smaller now." She smiles and listens to her belly continuing to churn her meal. She feels her son die and pass out again and sighs in relief. She really didn't like her children suffering.



Over the next few days her belly continued to shrink, her breast swelled and her ass grew and she didn't need to eat. Once her belly had returned to normal She could still feel the consciousness of her son and daughter inside her, their body's destroyed but their mind intact. She starts directing the energy she gained from their bodies to her womb, creating two tiny little babies. She will remain her age for another 80+ years after taking the lifetimes of her children, she already added time into her newborn babies.



"Mommy is going to bring you two back and when you're old enough, I'm gonna have my fun with my babies, all over again." She smiles feeling her son move as he snuggles with his sister for the next nine months.



END





© Copyright 2014 Renic (theediblerenic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002169-Mamas-Secret