*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003562-Humble-Mario
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Masood
Rated: · Novel · Community · #2003562
This is a story of a boy and his friend who are alone with no one to help.
                                                  Humble Mario

This story is of a child named Humble Mario. HIS mother died when he was born. His father made another marriage. His second wife was not sympathetic lady but materialistic. She didn't take care of the child. She used to beat the child with metal chains and wood sticks in absence of his father. Mario had bruises all over his body but his father didn't notice it.

When Mario was seven, his stepmother convinced Mario's father, Jordon, to send Mario to a boarding school. When Mario was leaving, his stepmother blackmailed him "Mario! If you told your father that how your mother is treating you than I will kill you there and then"

Mario didn't know that Jane was not his mother but she was his stepmother. Mario was frightened to tell his father about how he was lashed wiped and wacked. By his stepmother.

In boarding school Mario made some friends and told them his story that how he was living in his house. After spending a week in the boarding school his father and stepmother came to pick Mario from boarding school so he could spend his weekend with them. However Mario refused to come back home. "Dad I will not come back home because this weekend I have to go to Miller's birthday party. He is my best friend."

From here the real story begins. Many days weeks months years past away but Mario's parents didn't come back to see Mario .he found an old newspaper in Miller's house. The newspaper's headline was saying "A woman killed her husband in avarice of money". Mario when further read that article he found his father's name in it. The article said" Mr. Jordon had been murdered by his second wife, Jane; Jane was greedy about Jordon's wealth so she married him. Police and investigation departments are searching for Jane to arrest her."

Mario was astonished on getting to know about his father's murder and that Jane was his stepmother. Moreover Miller was also thrown out of the house. Now these both best friends had nothing to do. Nothing to study because they didn't have money to pay to the school. However Miller had heard about a place named London which was only 70 miles from there. These two boys only had a crust of bread, a penny which they found on laying on the road. They were bare footed and they had nothing to eat for a week. And how much these boys could travel with these things. Moreover hunger was there constant companion.

The days passed away and at last they reached London with starving stomachs, aching bones, they were high and dry. Mario drawled "Come on! Let's find some work." Miller grumbled "We will never find some work and how we can work without empty stomachs. Moreover our penny was also spent on a loaf of bread which was finished in a day."Mario explaining further "You never know until you try"

They both went to find the job in cycle shop. They were working there for 50 pennies a year. Gradually as they improved, there master sent them to work in a cycle factory. Mario was an honest person. So when the owner of the cycle company was ill and he had no hope so he Mario the new owner of the company. Miller and Mario ,when they were twenty five, they proposed two sisters and married them

After Mario and Miller's marriage Mario unfortunately ran into his uncle. He asked his uncle about his dead mother and about his history. He also told them that the old owner of the cycle company was his cousin Jack. Mario get to know the name of his mother ,Alisa,and where his mother was buried.



© Copyright 2014 Masood (masood12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003562-Humble-Mario