*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004049-life
by gitz
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2004049
another meaning of life
                            SMAGRUD



Is it really bad being a women.i had been thinking it for the past 10 years since I had been hearing that "You being a girl surely should have some manners" .Me Anjaly is a girl with a lot of dreams ,aspirations and thoughts wish to be crazy at sometime ,to be loved at sometime and alone in the near second. Me the Capricorn zod lady do believe that these zodiac signs do work and surely accordingly I will have mood swings.

Today I am travelling by bus to reach my home. The routes are long and I wish I could reach  there within an eye blink.....it's been five years I had been travelling these cold and snugly boring roads without any mood change with this mask of being a professional well toned girl wishing something amazing will happen each when reach home, but all I  do is stare  at the stupid box and thinking that why I couldn't do anything  .

The bus creeps each and every hill and hisses like it is having a running nose and sore throat .i was sinking in the swamp of memory occasionally unintentionally lifting my head to grab the attention of present. All passengers boarded in with huge bags of memory. All the time I go through this, I ended up with the magical word SMAGRUD . the word which assist my craziness my enthusiasm which owe a part of my truth ,my pride and of all my dreams MY FRIENDS in the beautiful number of 10.

How can one be so desperate about the word friends was my question 8 years back and I found the answer since I had known each one  of you .off course very desperate......S my soul......M my elder sister ......A my younger brother my younger sister and my sweet spicy girl........G off course the rakshasiii.......R for my elder brother  and my little charm......U my stupidness and craziness ........D my book worm ,all tied in the knot of friendship .

All of them made the word and world SMAGRUD just awesome. They proved me that being a girl doesn't always sucks  ,it doesn't mean you cant dream ,and I was taught how to be myself which all others hated but they truly loved.

I wish I could get them all back so that I could live my life like I truly needed .i wish I just escape from the spider web of professionalism and I wish I be admired by the way I am .But I am stuck here ,my hands tied ,my mind perplexed and my moves dump......I am stuck in the boundaries of being a girl even making me far from all those whom I really need.

I felt my frozen ears .....i had reached my hometown and coincidently in the same station where we all used to board our bus .I saw my past there  I saw the radiance and charm in my face which I no longer have.....and I recognize today that you SMAGRUD mean a lot to me ..............



© Copyright 2014 gitz (geethu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004049-life