*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004806-Super-Dangan-Ronpa-3
by xJoeyx
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #2004806
Set in the Empire State Building, sixteen students must kill in order to graduate.
Super Danganronpa Three: Chapter One


Drake wakes up in a dimly lit room, he felt fatigued with sickness. He then got full attention of his surroundings and noticed his hands were hand-cuffed to a chair. He then soon figured out that many other people were around him, alll cuffed too.

Drake yells, no one answered. Soon he noticed that a girl was yelling, she gave up and looked at Drake! "Who are you?"

Drake tells her, "I'm Drake, I woke up here too. What's going on?"

The girl sighs, "I don't know, I can assume it's a sick person playing a joke. But even then, I don't want to assume the worst."


Drake then hears a loud alarm, waking everyone around him up. They all yell, screaming about where they are. But Drake notices a T.V screen at the front, it turns on showing a bear.

The bear was white on one side, with a plush feeling of a normal teddy bear, on the other side it was dark and his eye was glowing red, along with his smile that seemed to give off a feeling of unease.

The bear spoke, "Welcome students! Welcome to are class field trip, to the Empire State building!," he clears his throat and grabs a piece of paper, "Now to introduce are students, we'll start of with Kaitlin! Super High School Volley Ball Player!"

A spot light shines onto the girl that woke up and spoke to him, "Now, for are second student...Jake! Super High School Hacker!" A spot light shines on a skinny kid with pale skin, he has glasses and his hair is a deep blue, he wore a sweater along with some slacks.

The Bear then reads the third name, "Welcome are third student...Kai! Super High School Samurai!". The spotlight shines on a kid with maroon hair colour and wore a simple kimono with red flowers on it, he was built and looked fairly tough.

The Bear reads a name, "This is a previous graduate, Super High School Soldier! Kaitlin!"
© Copyright 2014 xJoeyx (xjoeyx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004806-Super-Dangan-Ronpa-3