*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005658-ScientificMedical-Article-Example
by Rachel
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2005658
Article showing my ability to write for scientific companies.
As we age our life’s memoirs become etched into our faces. The hardships and all the laughter become a wearable map of our previous journey; The typography gradually filling itself in as time passes. While our society values many traits that come with age such as patience, intelligence and wisdom- we still don’t value the traits that show on our visage.

As we age, collagen breakdown due to excessive sun exposure, repetitive movements and other external factors such as substance usage causes our dermal scaffolding to collapse. This breakdown results in unsightly wrinkles and sagging as our body's natural healing processes are unable to catch up with the damage. Today, there are many topical solutions that can aid in repairing these wrinkles like retin-a which is a derivative of vitamin A that has been clinically proven to increase fibroblast production, generate collagen and promote healthy cell turnover.

However, with all the advances in wrinkle reduction technology, until now, there still hasn't been a topical solution to directly address the biggest factor in aging: Volume loss.

Volume loss begins quietly in our 20s, as subcutaneous fat cells in the epidermal layer begin to migrate and shrink. The fatty pads that give the face a youthful and lifted look begin to lose their volume and start their downward shift, causing the nasal labial lines to expand and deepen and the orbital area to hollow.

The key to preventing and reversing volume loss due to age as well as weight loss, is to increase the adipose cells ability to hold on to, as well as accumulate lipids. Since adipose cells do not reduce in number, only volume, scientists have been working on ways to address this aging factor starting at the cellular level with a newly discovered peptide known as Acetyl Hexapeptide-38. With this new peptide, scientists have given us the ability to produce a topical product that can safely and effectively reverse volume loss, thus restoring youthful contours in aging faces without needles or invasive surgeries.

Acetyl Hexapeptide-38 works in combination with a carrier oil, such as emu oil which has extreme transdermal properties giving it the ability to transport the novel peptide to key areas in the dermis. Once inside, the peptide activates, signaling adipose cells to accumulate more lipids and increase fatty tissue volume, thus promoting adipogenesis. Soon after application, sallow cheeks are lifted and plumped, the eye area is filled in and youthful and overall gauntness is reversed.

It doesn't have to be a weathered journey anymore. When you see the results as you'll know that the wisdom you gain in life lead you to one of the best anti-aging remedies on the market today. For more information on Acetyl Hexapeptide-38 and how you can incorporate this revolutionary anti-aging peptide in your cosmetic products please call…

© Copyright 2014 Rachel (rayvin400 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005658-ScientificMedical-Article-Example