*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006760-Explanations-of-Crises-Using-Quantum
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2006760
Explanations of Crises Using Quantum




 





                                        The Warri Problems, a Product of Quantum Physics



The rat won’t go to markets;

It prefers staying in holes like crickets.

However stingy the market woman is,

She brings home food, at least, a piece.



“At home, I can eat, too full, bit by bit;

To answer the questions:

‘Who am I?’

‘Why am I who I am?’

‘Why these questions?’ ”



So, the rat stays at home -

Even in cracks in loam.









Abstract



This thesis is about the Isekiri-Ijaw/Urhobo relations since the last decades of the twentieth century, collectively referable to as the Warri Crises. Characterized by the roles of each of the three ethnic groups as it  tries to convince the world of its ownership or co-ownership of Warri, the Warri crises is a result of many seeable physical forces, is a symbolism of the quantum realities of the Quantum Principle of David Bohm. The Quantum Principle manifests through sub-principles such as non-locality, parallel lines and, indeed, Implicate Order. The Implicate Order (Frescura and Hilley suggest) could be represented in Algebra, with its twin motion, the Explicate Order, surfacing as the Algebra unfolds.

         It is the Quantum of Bohm, armed with is various representatives that shall be aggregated into workable spinner to enfold, to render bare, the intellectual container of the causes of the Warri Crises.   













Introduction

Needless to seek the other theories: they are inherent in the Quantum Physics (See introductory poem.). The Quantum Physics, capable of being taken as the Almighty formula of Knowledge in the sense that its reasoning arsenals and pseudopodia, meeting the varied and multifaceted incomprehensibilities of all times, will make for the other theories. (It is not hard to prosper in the effort to link Quantum to “Tiny Thoughts” like Implicate Order, Consciousness, parallel Lines-Transversal behaviour etc.) Honsbira’s 2012 attempts to delink such theories as the theory of Absolutes and such pure social theories as the Theory of Want - Demand and supply - produced his theory of Interbehavioural Line (IBL), the line at which behaviour is gained or lost (Honsbira, 2012). Because all theories are quantum-related, they have both physical and spiritual qualities, working according to rules of the creator because in the opinion of Lucretius Carus (99 to 55 BC) nodded to by Einstein in Rehmeyer (2008) “God does not play dice.”

“Ideas rush”: when an idea goes, an idea comes in within a time space as much more faster than the speed of light (St. Ifa, 2010). In a Quantum Field a space removed of its contents will continually retain the fundamentals of the removed constituents – as a result of the combined qualities in which particles in quantum continuums appear and disappear to time indefinite. In this regard, there is a nothingness of vacuum in which particles move to and fro in a speed extra-luminal. The fact that the continuum of nothingness contains something we cannot say, unlike the presence of air in an empty can, transfers one from the physical into the spiritual realm and then, back into the physical(Julie Rehmeyer, Online; Julie Redstone, 2009). This view crowns the implicate order as a philosophical and scientific unifier of all things.

The Implicate Order, binding one thing or idea to the other, decides Conway and Kochen, who speak of the needlessness in trying to make Quantum Analysis fresh concerns, to feel that the Implicate Order or Interdependency is a non-refutable inherence of the world itself and not Quantum-inspired, and advocate the need to do away with Free Will. “Give up Free Will,” they are reported to have warned, because God’s rule is one and certain.

Before proceeding to read/ listen to/ teach this thesis, it is imperative to bear in mind that the paper is, far from being a cross-disciplinarity, is a para-disciplinarity. Cross-disciplinarity and trans-disciplinarity is one thing: the study of a discipline, using the content of another discipline – like Honsbira’s Using Mathematics to teach history, A Case Study of the Nana-Relations( Teacher@David publishing .com). It is also different from multi-disciplinarity, the study of a discipline using the contents of two or more other disciplines. This paper shall be exploratorily para-disciplinary; the study of a discipline using a clear picture built from the cacophony of many seemingly unrelated disciplines. An example is Honsbira’a Theoretical Combine (201`2).



Aims of the Discourse

What are the aims of this discourse? The aims of the exploration of the Quantum principle and its application to the Causes of the Warri Crises is to

i.          provide the class teacher of the Higher Education with an effective arsenal of teaching the causes of the Warri crises as a natural phenomenon

ii.          ii. Open the eyes of the higher educational practitioner to the scientific realities of the Warri Crises

iii.          iii. Intimate the higher educational practitioner with why the parties of the Warri crises behave in the ways they do

iv.          iv. Teach the educational practitioner not to haul blames on a “guilty” party in the sense that it did what it did in obeisance to the law of Quantum

v.           to show the school manager how to treat the cases of behavioural incomprehensibility in Warri with understanding, making use of the fact that most of the cases of Isekiri-Ijaw-Urhobo mis-actions, described as anti-peace,  are not so, but natural phenomena, since as a point of fact of dualism,  where peoples are, bad ones must be there.



Objectives of the Discourse

The objectives of this discourse are like the aims; but unlike these, they include how the reader/ listener/school manager should, by the end of this reading/teaching, be able to:

i. demonstrate Quantum Principle as umbrella-like.

ii. Ensure societal and global peace by treating offenses of people with understanding, noting that “misbehaviour” in people is natural.

iii. Describe why the actions of Isekiri (referred to as Arrogance by Ijaw-Urhobo allied spirituality), of Ijaw (referred to as crude rudeness by Isekiri) of Urhobo (referred to by Isekiri as jealousy) and of Ijaw-Urhobo combine (referred to by Isekiri as unholy alliance) should be excused as manifestations of Science.

iv. Express joy that the immutable and irrefutable laws of science manifest in the system, to announce the view that, though man-made, Warri and environs are natural.

vi. Improve the environmental peace and ethical health by providing it an excellent immune system against the tendency of the society meeting misbehavior with misbehavior.

vii. Attach him/herself to all faults coming from neighbours; rather than witch-hunting the neighbourhood in view of  the evils committed; owing to the theory of Absolutes (Abshier, 1999) , the Implicate Order (Zukav, 2001) etc.

viii. Marry theory with practice

ix. Take stern, penetrating, but removed-from-anger decisions against offender’s un-doings.

x.          See things through and through by varying vertical Thinking with Lateral Thinking (De Bono, 1992; De Bono, 2006).

          This aim, propelling the writer to write in the way he does, is spurred by the objectives; and these will enable the reading/listening field workers of Higher Education to act in ways natural. The combine of these will make the higher Education scholar writes, more indelibly, the surface and hidden facts about the Warri Crises.



Literature Review



Peter (2000) observes the roles of Quantum Physics and its numerous applicability in the field of human endeavor. Because the actions of waves and the reactions or actions of particles are dependent upon each other, the behaviour of either is undeterministic, because each action is a function of the unpredictable actions of the other; and it is deterministic, in that the action of none can escape presenting itself to the influence of the other.

Gingriech (1999) says that each of the units or groups in a given organizational body must function as one centralized body, adding that independent functioning will soon kill the system entire. This view, as an emphasis of the doctrine of structural functionalism friendly allies with the Eastonian reactive order, called System Theory (1951), Redstonian Implicate Order of Redstone (2009) and the Honsbira’s idea of non-locality (2012). 

De Brono (1992) teaches that while thinking is made up of the view up and down, or up-down, rewarding thinking must pass through the compass of north-south to east-west, and clockwise to anti-clockwise thinking. He advises that literal thinking will go a long way in revealing much of the short-comings incurred in myopic view. This mode of thinking lands one safe into the realm of Quantum analysis.

Bohm (1990) submits that there is a conspicuous relationship between mind and matter, between the physical and spiritual duality of the world and that this relationship accounts for why the two phenomena are inseparable.

Pagels (1983), in his idea that Quantum language is the language of mankind, predicts the vulnerability of man and his society to the influence of quantum. If quantum is the rum of nature as suggested by Pagels, then the need for its use in management cannot be far to seek – nor its indispensability in all things. 

Clarke (1974) has it that parallel lines can create the cultures of equalities and inequalities in Mathematics, defining parallel lines as those lines that shall not meet however they are extended. “If a transversal cuts two of more parallel lines”, he reasons, “some angles must be equal while some must be unequal.” This position shall be adapted and adopted in the quantum principle to fine tune human behaviour and reaction in the school world.

De Brono (1972), notes that the issue prevalent in all issues of mankind is the choice between “yes” and “no.”  But he proceeds to add that though, yes or no is the ultimate in all realities, man has to think deeper still, to arrive at that deep and broad meaning of life and the truth about life – thinking not only vertically, but also literally.

Bohm (1949), analyzing the characters of electricity in magnetism, notes the symbiotic constitutional arrangement between waves and particle, between two quantities of opposite realistic manifestations and concludes that no two things or persons or groups of persons are to one another undeterministic. To Bohm, although two poles exist in electricity, none of these is to the other indispensible.

All the above is a way of saying that the idea of quantum principle as underlying all realities has been noted by many a writer – mathematicians, physicists, Biologists, and political scientists in addition to quantum scientists. With the foregoing, it is inferable that the idea of “John killed James because James stole his money” without passing it through the lane of Quantum Physics is as faulty as “If Tom goes to Inco, he must die there, because Jack went and died there.”



Relating Quantum Physics and Related Theories.

              To do this well, it is desirable to define the doctrine of Quantum Physics as it relates to Quantum and Quantum-related principles – of Bohm, of Julie Redstone; Julie Rehmeyer (2010),  Puruker(1973),  Thornton (1989), Uffink(1990)  Bohm (1984)  Bohm and Hilley(1973) and even the Metaphorical Thinking in Modern Management  – in their inter-relatedness. Following are some.



Parallel lines

Quantum Theory

Quantum Determinism

Quantum Sea

The Implicate Order

Structural functionalism

Theory of Absolutes

Chaos Theory

The theory of Non-locality

The Theory of Consciousness







To begin with, is the theorem of Parallel lines; though it is equally tenable to do so with any other in the relatedness – for the view in view is interrelatedness. Parallel Lines are lines that shall not meet, however they are produced. Any straight line crossing parallel lines is called a transversal. When a transversal cuts two parallel lines, some angles on one line must be equal to some on the other. For instance, angle c and angle q on line AB must be equal to some angles on CD, an equality removed from disturbability. Though the two lines may be far apart, angles are so congruent to each other that the sharpest bisector has nothing to do to undo this.  It is often said that the speed of light is luminal and that those of waves and particle may be extra-luminal, the speed by which alternate angles, corresponding angles and vertically opposite angle equalize each other is more extra-luminal. (It seems as if the angles were equal ever before the arrival of the transversal across them)! The whole idea speaks loud of the Quantum theory of David Bohm, its long and short being that the problems of the Warri – inter-tribal and extra-tribal – are so divino-spiritually undeterministic, on the one hand, and manifests to that extent in which its determinism is a matter of certainty, on the other. One is free to disbelieve determinism; but once one believes, there is no room for half-hearted belief since by Kochen et al, “there is no beautiful way a half-hearted belief in pseudo determinism is possible” (Cohen et al, Online; Bohm, 1980).

The antagonistic Isekiri-Urhobo Relations has been in full flood – since 1992. The two lines of antagonism, now to be deemed as parallel lines, are transversed by the hitherto neutral Ijaws, in between. The Isekiri is a line of its own; so also, are the Urhobos. The Ijaws stands between these as a living transversal. The cross of the transversal ensures equal and unequal angles in the parallel lines sea – the quantum sea. The unequal angles stand for the varied ideas that are the causes of the differences that in turn, cause crises. The equal angles represent equal, competitive realities in the peoples that are the progenitors of rivalries that in turn, Cause killings and lootings – thus, brutalizing the region to no end. These competitive realities are vertically opposite angles in the theory of the parallel lines.  The position is so because “ If a transversal cuts parallel lines, the alternate angles, the corresponding angles and the vertically opposite angle must be equal”(Clarke, 1974; Channon, 1980).

          Quantum theory, according to Bohm, states that quantum events are partly determined by less noticeable factors operating at deeper levels of reality. At par, Quantum Theory states that wave and particles, though may be far apart, can influence each other that no reality of one is undeterministic (1980). Thus, one can see that the Warri Problems take place in a world ruled by quantum principle in which though peoples may be far apart, the actions, and even thoughts, of one people can influence the actions or thoughts of the other(s) in a way that those who misconduct themselves are not really liable for the offence they commit since the speed of transfer of tumultuous thoughts from a mind of tumult to the peaceful, more than the speed of light, is undisturbable.

        Quantum Determinism holds that in wave-particle dualistic relations, there are irrefutable tendencies for the actions of wave to be determined by the actions of particle and vice versa. That is it is sometimes wave and sometimes, particle, depending on when, how, and by whom it is seen. This tendency is called Quantum Determinism on Quantum Sea. Really, one can feel that the presence of an equal angle, c, is determined by the presence of its co-equal angle, m, on a quantum sea. Since the actions of wave is a function of the actions of particles and vice versa, crises cannot really be avoided in a polity where wave is in constant motion and particles are in motion, if not more, as constant like molecules in liquids and gases(Oyewole 1974; Abbot, 1980; Holderness and Lambert, 1982). The Isekiri claims to have been occupying Warri since 30 B.C. (Honsbira and St Ifa, 2008; 2011). The Urhobos, though cannot argue the case of their arrival further than in the “turn of the 19th century (Miller 1929), prefers even death to allowing Isekiri parade itself as this ancient. The Ijaws, though are not as angered as the Urhobo(because they have independent settlements: Nembe , Kalabari, Bonny not at least , politically controlled , although under Isekiri religious sway( St. Ifa, 2012; Alagoa, 1977)  are a ready-made instrument of opposition in the hands of the Urhobos in the bid to prove the Isekiri wrong – intellectually and physically.

        The Quantum Sea is the plane containing the orbit on which the lines of operations of quantum activities are drawn consequent upon the implicate order. The Quantum Sea of the Warri problems as they concern the Isekiri, Ijaw and the Urhobo in the Three Warri, has as its quantum sea, Warri Township and environ as well as the presence of government and mineral resources in it. It also comprises the nooks and cracks of the Warri areas around the area – in creeks, creek-lets, rivers, lakes, tombolos, the salt water and the fresh water swamps.  This is similar to the world of the two parallel lines and the transversal across them, responsible for the co-equality relations among enclaves.

The theory of the Implicate order states that there is a common order underlying all physical realities; and because of this common unity, all physical realities, including waves and particles, are one, and nothing can be regarded as separate from the other/others(Zukav, 2001). Taking the leap from this argument into the Warri area crises, the Isekiri (on defensive) the Urhobo (offensive) and the Ijaws (conniving at the defensive-offensive Isekiri-Urhobo relations) pastors, as well as others without stakes in the matter, are riotously inseparable (David_Bohm, 1949).  In the theory of the Implicate Order, in Bohm’s own conception, what is primal is undivided whole, and the implicate order characterizing the whole, but never the parts of the whole – “such as particles, quantum states, and continua”. Because each part of the whole is related to each and all parts, and inseparable, “for Bohm, the whole encompasses all things.” The whole that encompasses the parts is the Quantum Sea (Warri) and its socio-politico-economic potentials; while the parts are as said. Reminding one of Structural Functionalism, it becomes a fact that no part of the said whole is up to 0.001% independent of the other(s).

By structural functionalism is meant how the constituent parts of the human organization function as one to sustain the existence of the organization in a way similar as the constituent parts of an organism function at tandem with the other parts to ensure that the organism lives. For example, the root of the kola tree cannot work alone to eat alone; it must work for the leaf to prepare the food need of the plant entire; the root and the leaf acting in the way they do, cannot do so independently of the stem; for the root takes the water needed for photosynthesis to the leaf and transfers the prepared food from the leaf to the root while the leaf shares prepared food to the rest parts of the plant including the root. Relating this to Warri, it is a truism that problems must occur where there are many peoples, where the peoples are greedy, where there is no covenant of brotherhood, and where none can ventilate its uneven life style without creating some effects on the other(s). Since these peoples are in a negative structural functionalism (functional Relations in which part-takers love not each other but are unhealthy rivals forced by nature into behaving in a way that lump them as one), the roles of one, instead of leading the whole to greater heights, as in positive functionalism, leads to problems, destructions and underdevelopment (Honsbira and St Ifa, 1998; 1999). Negative functionalism is the opposite of functionalism recognized by Talcott Parsons (1951), Gingriech (1999) and Hoolmwood, 2005).

In the Theory of Absolutes, particles move consciously according to a determined rule created, following the fields provided by other particles (Abshier, 2009, Online). In the Isekiri-Ijaw-Urhobo relations, the political, social and economic act of one is determined by those of the others. Today in Delta State (2012), the thoughts of the Urhobos, physical and spiritual, are centered on the Isekiri and how to relegate them to the background for being wise, intelligent, and best mannered of the entire tribes of the Lower Niger (Captain Leonard, 1968; Barbot, 1682; Roth, 1903; Hodgkin 1976). And having its son on the governorship seat of the state, the others who dis-love Isekiri, are angry. The urhobo formed the Urhobo Progressive Union (now, Urhobo Progress Union (UPU) in the 1930s (Prof. Onigu, 2005). It made the UPU to come earlier than the INC whose coming in 1990 was mainly a struggle for the control of oil wells in Warri. Because Isekirian rule over Ijaw was not as thorough as over Urhobo, Ijaw had no reason as immediate as the Urhobo to counter-do the socio-political stance of the Isekiri – hence the late coming (St Ifa, 2012). The Ijaws, at the instance of the Urhobos, want Warri divided among three; Isekiri hates these peoples for desiring so. Thus, one action on the part of one causes counter action on the part of the other. At times, a small action cause follow-up actions of more than proportionate dimensions. This is called chaos, deterministic chaos, or Butterfly Effect (Lorenz, 1996). Because of the scientifically proved height of the Isekirian Intelligence (Olubumi, 2006) noted in Honsbira and St Ifa, 2011), Obi of Owa’s observation, 1997 in Honsbira and St Ifa (2008) and the Ijaw National Congress’ Propagandist Accusation (1998), the problems of Warri predetermined by the natural instance of Isekiri, the tendency to undo the towering tendency on the part of Urhobo and the connivance of the Ijaw in the attendant conflicts, there must always be problems in Warri.

Chaos theory recognizes that even the most micro-action of anything in one location can cause effects of inestimable proportions in another location. It is also referred to as the Butterfly effect, Deterministic Chaos etc (Shakosvaskii, 1964). This is illustrated in the Bible’s “They have sown the wind; they shall reap the whirlwind.” (Hosea, 8:7). In this theory, we learn the quantum inseparability of things, expressible in the theory of non-locality. So, no actions of Isekiri, good or bad, can take place without producing some other actions – equal in size, lesser in size or of inestimable size from Ijaw, Urhobo and others of non-stakes.  The cries of the Ijaw that “Isekiri parade themselves as the custodians of wisdom in Nigeria” (INC, 1998) is symptomatic of the state of allies discontempt.

         

            Non-locality is the idea that if two quantum systems interact and then move apart, their behaviour  allying in a way, and within such a small fraction of time, that is more than the speed of light, cannot be explained in terms of signals traveling between them  since the speed is more than the speed of light.  This phenomenon is called non-locality, and is prone to two main interpretations: a. it involves unmediated, instantaneous action at a distance, b. it involves faster-than-light signaling. If two correlations are instantaneous, they would be non-causal; if two events occur absolutely simultaneously, "cause" and "effect" would be the same, quite incapable of distinguishability, and none of the events could be said to be the cause of the other. Could this be why successive Nigerian and state governments have not been able to pin-point who the aggressor is in the various Warri crises? Is this why they have to set up one commission of enquiry after the other in the bid to stop crises in place of saying who the aggressor is and taking actions accordingly? That an event occurs, or caused can be a result of insincerity, a result of our consciousness.

        The theory of consciousness maintains that the whole world is a heap of consciousness; that whatever we see or feel is nothing, but consciousness. Because, in the theory of consciousness, one complex particle may be a combination of many other complex sub-atomic particles, the theory allies with Quantum Physics. As a result of  consciousness, no two persons see the same object or idea exactly the same perspective. Thus human perception of things is only the interpretation of our consciousness of the things, a result of the electrical and bio-chemical activities of the five senses, “an illusory interpretation by our DNA and brain” (Tatooverb, 2009).  What makes us see things the way we do comes from the consciousness, the energy that powers the universe.

         

         

Consider the issue of Warri ownership, for instance. While Isekiri sees itself as the real owner of Warri, and Urhobo sees itself as such, the Ijaw sees itself as a co-with Urhobo, Urhobo witnessing the Ijaw position in the bid to ensure alliance with same in events of Isekiri-Urhobo crises. The three peoples as particles within a whole, each reasons in accordance to its consciousness. This, really, can be called the mental existence within man and it tallies with Tatooverb in the view that “the real self is a heap of infinite consciousness.”



Conclusion



Quantum Theory states that wave and particles, though may be far apart, can influence each other that no reality of one is undeterministic (1980). By this Bohm says that there is an underlying unifier that binds all physical reality called the Implicate Order, that, owing to this locus, nothing is really separate from the other.  This gives us an excellent forum to suggest that the Warri Crises, far from being an exclusive psycho-physical event, was a product of other power, but less noticeable causes whose existences and effect are as sure as the existence of life. Caused by Quantum directives, the Warri problem is only a manifestation of the physical factors                Today, today, this position Can be our conclusion because the saying “As above, so below” noted in Redstone (2009) is “universally true.”



          References

1.          Abbot, A.F.(1980). Ordinary Level Physics. London: Heinemann Educational Books Ltd.

2.          Agharowu, Eyebira Emmanuel and Ogharandukun, Augustine.(1998). The Warri Crises in Diagrams. Sapele: Mosco Publishers Ltd.

3.          Agharowu, E. E. (Honsbira), & Olomu, A. O. O. (2011). A history of Sapele, 700 AD to 1943. Sapele: Glad Printers Nigeria Limited.

4.          Agharowu, E. E. (Honsbira) .Applying  Bottom-of the-Pyramid Theory  In Boosting The Income of The Private  School  ; And Leaving the Society Happier – A Thesis  On Strategic Management, accepted for Publication in the Asian/Japanese Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences( AJSC), June, 2012. Email:editor.ajsc@leena-luna.co.jp, director.rdllint@gmail.com

5.          Agharowu, E.E. (Honsbira). Strategic Management: Applying the Reverse of Osmosis in the Teaching-Learning Process in the School (R.O. in Action), Published in the Asian / Japanese Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, AJSC, June 2012. Email:editor.ajsc@leena-luna.co.jp, director.rdllint@gmail.com. Also available, James_omos@yahoo.com.

6.          Agharowu, E.E.(Honsbira).  STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: COMBINING GAP AND STRUCTURAL FUNCTIONALISM (GAPO-STRUCTURAL FUNCTIONALISM) FOR PEACE SUSTAINABILITY IN SCHOOLS, a Thesis Submitted for Publication in the International Journal for Cross-disciplinary Subjects in Education, 2012, Online. ijcdsepapers@infonomics-society.org

7.          Agharowu, E.E.(Honsbira). Using Mathematics to teach history: A case Study of the Nana Relations in America-China Educational Journal, June, 2012. Email: Teacher@davidpublishing.com.

8.          Agharowu, Eyebira and Dr. Oritseweyimi Ogharandukun Olomu (2005).The Oduduwan Revolution in World History. The Oduduwan Controversy laid to Rest. (A Tribute of All Tributes to the Ooni of Ife)(http://ubmarina.org/library/Oduduwa.hot mail.

9.          Agharowu, E. E.(Honsbira).(1998). The Warri Crises in Diagrams. Sapele: Mosco Publishers Ltd.

10.          Agharowu, E. E.(Honsbira).(1999). The Warri Crises Before the Three Judges.Sapele: Mosco Publishers Ltd.

11.          Albert Einstein to Patrick Blackett, 17 April 1951 (Albert Einstein archives). Cited after Olival Freire, Jr.: Science and Exile: David Bohm, the cold war, and a new interpretation of quantum mechanics, HSPS, vol. 36, Part 1, pp. 1–34, ISSN 0890-9997, 2005, see footnote 8.

12.          Alligood, K. T., Sauer, T., and Yorke, J.A. (1997). Chaos: an introduction to dynamical systems. Springer-Verlag New York, LLC. ISBN 0-387-94677-2.

13.          Bohm, David: A new theory of the relationship of mind and matter, Philosophical Psychology, vol. 3, no. 2, 1990, pp. 271—286.

14.          Bohm, David: The characteristics of electrical discharges in magnetic fields, in: A. Guthrie, R. K. Wakerling (eds.), McGraw-Hill, 1949.

15.          Bohm, David. (1984). Causality and Chance in Modern Physics. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul. First published in 1957.

16.          Bohm, David. & Hiley, B.J. (1993). The Undivided Universe: An ontological interpretation of quantum theory. London and New York: Routledge.

17.          Broughton, R.S. (1991). Parapsychology: The Controversial Science. New York: Ballantine Books.

18.          Eccles, J.C. (1994). How the Self Controls Its Brain. Berlin: Springer-Verlag.

19.          Channon, J. B., Smith A., & Mclush. (1980). New general mathematics for West Africa.Book 1. Hong Kong, Shek Wah Tong Printing Press Ltd.

20.          Channon, J. B., Smith A., & Mclush. (1980). New general mathematics for West Africa.Book 2. Hong Kong, Shek Wah Tong Printing Press Ltd.

21.          Clarke, L. H. (1974). Mathematics one. Ibadan: Heinmann Educational Books Ltd.

22.          Clarke, L. H. (1974). Mathematics Two. Ibadan: Heinemann Educational Books Ltd.

23.          Crick, F. (1994). The  Astonishing Hypothesis: The Scientific Search for the Soul. London: Simon & Schuster.

24.          Crick, F. (1994). The Astonishing Hypothesis: The Scientific Search for the Soul. London: Simon & Schuster.

25.          David, F.R. (2007). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases. New Jersey: Pearson Education.

26.          De Bono, Edward (1972). Po: Beyond Yes and No. Penguin Books.

27.          De Bono, Edward (1992). Serious creativity: using the power of lateral thinking to create new ideas. Harper Business.

28.            Easton, David. 1965. A Framework for Political Analysis. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall.

    30. Easton, David. (1965). A System Analysis of Political Life. New York : Willey.



31. Edward Lorenz, The Essence of Chaos, University of Washington Press, 1996.

32. Fitzgerald, George F. 1899) Lord Kelvin’s Replies to Addresses given on the Celebration of the Jubilee of his Professorship (June 15-17, 1896). Quoted in Lord Kelvin Professor of Natural Philosophy in the University of Glasgow 1846-1899.

            34. Gingrich, P.C. (1999). “Functionalism and Parsons” in Sociology. 250 students Notes.

                  University of Regina accessed, 24/5/06, uregina.ca.





          35. Heisenberg, W. (1958) Physics and Philosophy (New York: Harper).

36.  Hilgevoord, J. and Uffink, J. (1988) ‘The mathematical expression of the uncertainty principle’ in Microphysical Reality and Quantum Description, A. van der Merwe et al. (eds.), (Dordrecht: Kluwer) pp. 91-114.

      37.  Herbert, N. (1993). Elemental Mind: Human Consciousness and the New

              Physics. New York: Dutton.

            38. Hiley, Basil J. (2007). Process and the Implicate Order: their relevance to Quantum

                      Theory and Mind. (PDF) Comparison between K

            39. Hoolmwood, J. (2005).’ Functionalism And its Critics’ in Harrington, A; (ed) Modern Social Theory. An Introduction. Oxford: Oxford University Press.



          40. Hilley, B. J. Some remarks on the evolution of Bohm's proposals for an alternative to quantum mechanics, 30 January 2010..

            41. Holy, L. (1996). Anthropological Perspectives on Kinship. London: Pluto Press.

                   

                   

                   

                   



                   



                   



42. Kellert, Stephen H. (1993). In the Wake of Chaos: Unpredictable Order in Dynamical Systems. University of Chicago Press. p. 32. ISBN 0-226-42976-8.

43. Kneeler, George F.  ( 1971). Introduction to the Philosophy of Education. London: Routledge.

44. Lawal, O.A. (1978). “A Level Economics of West Africa. Ibadan: Ilupeju Publishers Ltd.

45. Macrae, MF et al.(2007). New General Mathematics for Junior secondary School 2. UBE Edition. Harlow: Pearson Education Limited.

          46. Milton, R. (1994). Forbidden Science: Suppressed research that could change our lives. London: Fourth Estate.

        47. Pagels, H.R. (1983). The Cosmic Code: Quantum Physics as the Language of Nature. New York: Bantam.

          48. Parsons, Talcott (1951) The Social System, Routledge, London

49. Purucker, G. de (1973). The Esoteric Tradition. Pasadena, California: Theosophical University Press. 2nd ed. first published in 1940.

50. Robert, Merton.(1957). The Social System and the Social Structure, Revised and Enlarged. London: Free Press of Glincoe.

51. Russell Olwell: Physics and politics in cold war America: the two exiles of David Bohm, Working Paper Number 2, Working Program in Science, Technology, and Society; Massachussetts Institute of Technology.

52. Quantum Implications: Essays in Honour of David Bohm, (B.J. Hiley, F. David Peat, editors), London: Routledge (1987), ISBN 0-415-06960-2.

53. Reality an Enormous Interference Pattern? Tattooverb, August, 06 2009. Whole Truth Coalition Website.

54. Redstone, Julie: Quantum Physics and Evolving Consciousness, Online.

55. Sawaya, Antonio (2010). Financial time series analysis : Chaos and neurodynamics approach.

56. Sharkovskii, A.N. "Co-existence of cycles of a continuous mapping of the line into itself", Ukrainian Math. J., 16:61–71 (1964)

57. Talbot, M. (1992). The Holographic Universe. New York: Harper Perennial.

            58. The Holy Bible. (1971). Revised Standard Version. Great Britain: The British and

            Foreign Bible Society.

59. The Quantum Theory of Motion: an account of the de Broglie-Bohm Causal Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, Peter R. Holland, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (2000) ISBN 0-921484-53-9.

60. THE SEVEN CAPITAL SINS( 1959) . PRIDE, COVETEUOSNESS, LUST, ANGER, GLUTTONY, ENVY, SLOTH. ROCKLAND, ILLINNNNIOS. TAN BOOKS AND PUBLISHERS INC.

          61. Thornton, M. (1989). Do we have free will? Bristol: Bristol Classical Press.

62.  Uffink, J. (1990) Measures of Uncertainty and the Uncertainty Principle PhD thesis, University of Utrecht.

63. Uffink, J. (1994) ‘The joint measurement problem’ International Journal of Theoretical Physics 33 (1994) 199.

         

64. Zukav, Gary.(1991). The Dancing Wu-Li Masters. New York





















































































































































































© Copyright 2014 honsbira (honsbira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006760-Explanations-of-Crises-Using-Quantum